Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kup

Recommended Posts

I stuck with a lot of the classic look just gave him kibble to hint at a more earth like pick up truck alt mode

Very nice!

Although the "earthmode" legs doing quite match with the "cybertronmode chest"

  • Author

well I wanted to keep that flat since it formed the hood also its something I've always linked with kup

Don't let the cane fool ya folk's!

 

I've always liked Kup, he's my kind of old cranky bastard. Great work as always Blitz! :thumb

I always like your work, Blitz. But this one doesn't pop out as :awsum to me. Maybe its Kup's emotionless face and odd cane (do TFs even need canes?). But still good.

  • Author

I guess old man wont ever be as popular as intergalactic space phyco

"I'll shove this cain RIGHT UP YOUR--"

 

nice work blitz! :thumb

Nice.

 

You gots "the touch"....and things of that nature.

Love it. Kup is supposed to look emotionles as he's gone cold inside over al the years of him fighting wars and losing friends.

 

Not so sure about the cane, I would have maybe had him clutching his hands together as if he had arthritis or something. But as I can't draw to save my life I won't do anymore than constructively criticise :thumb

 

Damn nice work though Blitz. Are you going to do UM at some point or have you done him already?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.