Collectors Zone
Have you got a weak spot for collecting a certain character or series? This area is just for you!
9 topics in this forum
-
I've added a new section for people who want to do the fanatic collector thing over one series or character. This will allow us to add many sections without clogging up the general discussions. If you would like to have a dedicated section added. Please start a topic to nominate a new one with a title formatted like "NOMINATE - Wheelie" replacing "Wheelie" with the character or series name you want the section named for. We will create the section if there are at least 10 member replies supporting the request.
-
- 4 replies
- 4.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Since starting to collect I have a crazy obsession of any Dark Repaints of Figs!! They are more expensive because there mostly Exclusive, but I love the fact that they are Exclusive and they Definitely stand out in a Display!! In my collection i have them listed as the Most Evil Decepticons, almost in a league of there own, and will even fight wih the Decepticons to be the Rulers of the world, to bring Darkness Everywhere!! I have about 17 Black Figs at the moment, and still after more.. I cant wait to get my displays this weekend, so I can showcase them!! How about you guys?? anyone fans of black repaints? I know some collect just the black primes.. but I al…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Multichangers (or multiformers). From the early triples to the ten (if you believe the instructions) modes of RiD Galvatron, there's something just that little bit more interesting about being able to make the same set of plastic parts look like at least three different things. Who's put a G1 Perceptor in tank mode, collected triple-changing Minicons, or found new fan modes that just work? Combiner components can have four or more modes, depending on how much you count "flip out a peg and attach a fist". Counterpunch and Doubledealer might only have one altmode, but they can step up to the plate as well. And how many modes CAN you cram into one mold before they all st…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Because we all probably have at least ONE KO in our collection, somewhere.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
About as far as it's gotten in the last couple years? I check at least once a month in hopes that thing will continue... G1 Ironhide being my favorite. Should I throw away all hope?
-
- 10 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Cybertron is the best-dubbed of all the Transformers anime, and a well-done job of dubbing in general. I opine that it doesn't belong as a sequel to the crapfest that is Energon, but it can still be considered part of the UT. I don't give a damn about the fan-club comic's retcon, because it's weak. There are barf-worthy Armada fanfics with smoother retcons. Also, the toyline was very well done for the most part,) and I think it should have its own sub-board, where people can talk about their favourite episodes, toys, and places to find the toys now.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
-
-
I love that fembot! Really wish she had more unique figures and really wish I could afford the bot-con spider exclusive!
-
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
-
-
I know I don't post on here much, but I would like to nominate Seekers for their own section in "For the love of...", they're my main obsession and I spend a lot of time in Seeker related threads :D
-
- 4 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Made it to 100 subscribers this week so I wanna stay on track!!! Check out my new video and format!!!
-
- 0 replies
- 846 views
-







