Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nominate BLACK REPAINTS

Recommended Posts

Since starting to collect I have a crazy obsession of any Dark Repaints of Figs!! They are more expensive because there mostly Exclusive, but I love the fact that they are Exclusive and they Definitely stand out in a Display!! In my collection i have them listed as the Most Evil Decepticons, almost in a league of there own, and will even fight wih the Decepticons to be the Rulers of the world, to bring Darkness Everywhere!!

 

I have about 17 Black Figs at the moment, and still after more.. I cant wait to get my displays this weekend, so I can showcase them!!

 

How about you guys?? anyone fans of black repaints? I know some collect just the black primes.. but I also collect other Black/Dark Repaints, Like the Robotmasters Black Collection, even the Black Nights Ops Perfect Effect Scouting Force.. they just all look better dressed in black IMO HA!!

ROTF Brawn

RTS G2 Optimus Prime

WFC Soundwave

Energon Overload

I use to be heavily into black repaints but then I got rid of most of them.

 

Personally a black repaint only makes sense if it surpasses the only first release colored toy mold. which IMHO,Rarely happens.

 

About the only black repaint that I think surpassed the original colors is Car Robots/Rid black convoy/scourge. Because I always hated those Generation 2 Laser rod optimus prime toy colors.

I have RID Scourge, Armada Dlx Nemesis Prime, GF Black Fang Wolf, Black Cyberton Scout Armorhide, Black Animated Megatron, and the Black Energon Rodimus

 

Personally I think a black repaint of Cyberton Scourge would look great, but I think that is already out for repaints.

 

Also i think a black version of Cybertron Hotshot, Prime Dlx Arcee, Prime Megatron, Animated Ultra Magnus, and Galaxy Force Vector Prime.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.