Reviews
Post your reviews for action figures, accessories, comics, movies and all Transformers related stuffs. If its really good, we may front page it.
Subforums
10,152 topics in this forum
-
-
- 0 replies
- 209 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello and welcome to a Bert the Stormtrooper Reviews! Today we're taking a look at the Transformers Legacy, Legends Class BOMB BURST!
-
- 0 replies
- 378 views
-
-
In my newest Review I take a look at Bingo Toys BT-02 Wind Girl, a 3rd Party Windblade.
-
- 0 replies
- 241 views
-
-
Transformers Generations Collaborative 2022: G.I. Joe Mash-up Bumblebee A.W.E. Striker with Lonzo "Stalker" Wikinson figure review. Transforms from G.I. Joe A.W.E. Striker vehicle to robot and back again. Stalker figure comes with stand and one weapon.
-
- 0 replies
- 350 views
-
-
This is a good mold that I'm sure you'll all enjoy in a couple of waves when it's released as Bumblebee. If you like your Camaros in pink then pick it up now, otherwise, wait.
-
- 0 replies
- 319 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The voting was WILD for this list, including both real world threats to the franchise of Transformers, as well as, in-fiction enemies and threats who are NOT Decepticons. The voters seem to have really thought outside the box for this one!
-
-
- 1 reply
- 474 views
-
-
-
Once again Hasbro finds a way to bring us two legendary characters in the Transformers Universe. Orion Pax again uses a mold originally used by Kup, this time from the Studio Series 86 line, and with a generous amount of retooling giving us our best representation of Orion Pax yet. Alpha Trion is a surprisingly heavy retool of the Studio Series 86 Scourge mold, again giving us our best Alpha Trion figure. The inclusion of Vector Sigma is a really nice touch. If you can find this set at retail then it's definitely worth the purchase.
-
- 0 replies
- 185 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 299 views
-
-
Insert mandatory Heroic Nonsense joke here!
-
- 0 replies
- 454 views
-
-
As soon as I saw the Legacy Elita-1 I immediately felt that it was mean for Minerva and lo' and behold, here she is. Admittedly, she loses the headmaster feature, which IS a bummer, but otherwise I think she's about as grand of a modern day update to this Japanese Super-God Masterforce series character as fans could want or are likely to ever get.
-
- 0 replies
- 312 views
-
-
Unboxing and sneak preview of the Transformers G.I. Joe Collaborative mash-up crossover Bumblebee A.W.E. Striker vehicle with Lonzo "Stalker" Wilkinson action figures Comes with one weapon, one roof accessory, and two antenna accessories. Bumblebee transforms into the G.I. Joe A.W.E. Striker dune all terrain vehicle. Stalker figure comes with stand and one rifle accessory. Full review coming in a few days.
-
- 0 replies
- 403 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 692 views
-
-
While these are nice sets and I enjoy the larger transforming vehicles, the complexity of getting parts to move on most of the Bot Bots makes it very hard for me to recommend them for smaller hands. Of the two I prefer the Outta Controller set more, just have a spudger handy.
-
- 0 replies
- 321 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 303 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 153 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello and welcome to “That’s Just Prime!” Ep. 236! Today we’re taking a look at the Newage H27 David (Legends Class OPTIMUS PRIME)!
-
- 0 replies
- 443 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 122 views
-
-
The chance to get figures like this is the reason they cooked up leagacy in the first place. This is exactly the kind of multiversal mayhem I was looking for and this figure does not disappoint. Who's managed to lay hands on one already? who's gonna pick him up first chance they get? Where my GeeWunners, ya gonna pass and save some dollery doos? Thanks so much for watching and please like and sub if you had a good time and haven't already. Hit me up in the comments below and lets get nerdy with it!
-
- 0 replies
- 207 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 175 views
- 1 follower
-







