Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JustLOKIPLVY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JustLOKIPLVY

  1. Recieved G1 Galvatron's handgun today from the UK for a cool estimated $10 CND. Pricy yes, but considering most dealers in the States had 12 USD and up buy me options I didn't think this was half bad. :thumb Next to new too. :thumb Now I just have to wait for Galvatron to arrive. :redface
  2. Reissue Rodimus Prime arrived today from endcap dealer KneonT. :clap Awsome, and thankyou much. :thumb
  3. Generation 2 Scouts arrived through Ebay today. G2 brick goodness. :clap
  4. Cybertron Sideways and Snarl :clap
  5. My second Ebay buy. :thumb http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 A bit more than I anticipated but these arw we;; worth it and probably the only time I'll get nostalgic. I had three originally but sold them off in a garage sale when I finally decided I was done with TFs. Spec cards and all. :tard
  6. :pfx Awsome haul. Damn and here I thought I was finally caught up again. :tard Ah well more to find next time around. :clap
  7. Not bad for 12 hours of driving. :clap
  8. That is an excellent haul. :thumb I would've picked up Armada Predacon from a specialty comics shop in the city a while back but the owner feels he's worth at least 50 CND. Not happening. :tdown
  9. Awsome. :thumb Now all you need is Megatron, unless of course you have him already than never mind. :tflaugh Personally I'm waiting him out. He's warming shelves everywhere in larger than normal numbers so I expect a slight price drop in the near future. Same as Supreme Starscream.
  10. On the internets, perhaps? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Niether. :D I found him in a specialty store. Comics America. The owner was selling him for $51 CND. I almost passed it up entirely thinking yeah right, but then realized it was Labour Day weekend and everything in the store had a 35% off price cut. :thumb I wouldn't have ever noticed if it wern't for M.O.P pointing it out. Guess I should save the box to this one, eh? :tflaugh
  11. Walmart finally did about half of there restocking today and not only did they get in wave 1 Scouts but these bad bots as well. :clap Highs: This completes Wave 1 of the Cybertron scouts. :thumb Lows: Another $30 CND in overdraft. :tdown I hope to get pick and a fairly sizable review up later tonight or possibly tomorrow for those of you who have yet to find these. :thumb
  12. Finally have access to a cam so I thoght I'd thow together a couple goofy TF poses. Unicron's seen here PWNing M.A.S.K. "Give the dog a bone." I also attempted some light piping shots. Scourge is one evil badass with those eyes. Wish I had a better camera for this one. The only way I could get Crystal Widow's eyes to light up is to shine a high strength camcorder light directly behind her. Creepy IMO. :eek
  13. Just bought Cybertron Crumplezone in a Walmart in Thunderbay this past week. Crumplezone absolutely rocks as a transformer, and totally exceeds the articulation on Vector Prime. The Cyber key gimic is pretty decent too. Also bought a ML Juggernaut on a whim for cheap at some obscure comics place. Now this guy looks mean whichever way you pose him. :thumb
  14. Today in TRU I bought Landmine, Dirtboss, Scattershot, and Jetfire. :clap In Walmart I came across a lone Vector Prime that was on the floor with no other Cybertron in sight. Strange, but added him to the days expenditure anyway. :thumb 4 more to go and I've completed Wave 1 of Cybertron. :tfgrin
  15. Today I unexpectedly got to start my Cybertron collection. Though I could've gotten the whole first wave save Optimus Prime I decidedly kept spending moderate. I picked up Hotshot, Thundercracker, Overhaul, and Ransack. Not a bad start me thinks. :thumb I Also picked up Energon Highwire, and Kicker against my better judgement. :redface Ah well at least I can officially say I am now done with Energon. :clap
  16. Over the past 3 or so months I have finally completed Energon for the most part through endcapping with some fantastic sellers, and traders. :thumb I got Alpha Q Windrazor, and Terradive. (Gestalts now complete, and well worth it) Wing Saber Quickstrike Grimlock and Swoop Unless I come by a shelf warming Star Saber or Highwire and Kicker set I am officially done, and eagerly await to start all over again with Cybertron. :clap
  17. :tflaugh I'm going to have to dig up my old hifi cam from 99 this stuff is aw inspiring. :tfdance
  18. Best freaking haul evah. Found Longhorn, and Night Slash Cheetor in Zellers. Found Bonecrusher/Wideload/Stormcloud/Blight/Blackout/Kickback and Stormjet in a specialty comics/toy store. :clap Three cheers for Comics America. :clap :clap :clap
  19. Made a trip to the city Friday after work and hit two Walmarts. Found and bought three out of five possible Energon figs I didn't have. Decided to buy Steamhammer, Barricade, and finally Slugslinger. Passed on Roadblock, since i already have Inferno, and Highwire/Kicker two pack. Steamhammer's pretty good overall, and assembles together much better after the treads have been swapped. I like Barricade but it has design flaws especially with the waist section. Slugslinger is the biggest surprise of all three despite what I've heard about him. Transformation is somewhat difficult first time around (tossed incoherent instructions and when by pics on package) but I've been able to transform him several times since without incident. Though the alt mode doesn't stay together to well the bot mode is awsome and poses great. My only huge complaint overall is I wish the designers at Has/Tak would've sacrificed the miserable landing gear for better arm ariculation. Driving in a again this afternoon and will hit all three TRUs in the area. I hope to at least find a Wingsaber.
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.