Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JustLOKIPLVY

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JustLOKIPLVY

  1. Cool pic. :thumb This is by far one of the most awsome transformers figures ever. I pose mine with both arm weapons fully extended and place the smaller blue gun in the peg beneath the one barrel. Either that or place it on one his treads as a secondary weapon if ever needed.
  2. Nice. I recieved Unicron not too long ago. Very cool figure with some great articulation and one of the meanest head sculpts. :thumb So both are now around here. Cool I'll watch out for Bendy Prime.
  3. Been a long while. :redface Anyways recieved both Cybertron Menasor and Ransack GTS this week. Big thanks goes to Freedom Gundum for helping out a fellow Canack collector. :thumb Both btw are awsome. Menasor is surprisingly good for the colours/detailing and outstanding leg articulation. Ransack GTS is also a must. Beside Dark Crumplezone he puts the original to shame. Also picked up Titanium Unicron at Wallmart. Had no intentions of it but hey it's Unicron. Surprisingly has some nice articulation in the arms though the lower half is all metal. Colour/detail is also nice. Great little display piece for what he's worth. :thumb
  4. Finally recieved Alt Ravage from Doublecross today. :thumb Awsome, and thanks again. :clap Unless the recent ones eventially show up, this basically caps the alt line for me. Also very shortly I'm looking at importing a Primus from BBTS thus probably capping the Cybertron line.
  5. NO Nice set up :thumb Jebus that's a lotta Alts. :eek awsome. :thumb
  6. Actually that's byy far one of the better pics of him I've seen. Good job. :thumb Also have yet to get one. He is pretty high up on my list though.
  7. So damn tempting. :tflaugh
  8. Receieved Cybertron Metroplex, Unicron, Skywarp, and giant minicon team today from c717905. :clap Wish I could post pics, camera is beyond dead right now. Metroplex is about as cool and as articulate as any TF can get. Alt mold my not look like much but it's as other people have said a lot more complicated than it looks. Also no problems whatsoever with lose joints or head, everything's tight from what I can see. :thumb Skywarp is a surprisingly also a lot tighter and able to hold poses a lot better than the original. :thumb Best of all I can see the light at the end of tunnel as far as this line is concerned.
  9. Awsome. :thumb Nice way to get caught up. All awsome molds IMO. Shockblast was surprisingly good. All I need for what I want is Deceptikitty and to my knowledge he should be arriving either this week or next. :clap
  10. Cybertron Galvatron. FINALLY. Actually saw him at TRU for the first time and even at 70 CND grabbed him on the spot. A lot I know but compared to a Specialty comics shop he was $40 cheaper easy. First off love the mold and though I have the Megatron and though This is a straight repaint the colours IMO add so much to the point it feels like a new toy altogether. Either way I am very :clap Also found Cybertron Repungas. Wasn't going to bother but I like the mold and added paint aps detail. Lastly Transformers Evolutions #1 Hearts of Steel, Stormbringer 1, and Infiltration 6
  11. POWER THRUST HHNNNGHHH <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Looks Like Hes Taking A Dump In The Woods! :thumb CJ :tfdance <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :pfx :guh :guh :guh Waits for someone to post Armada Megatron in similar pose. :redface
  12. :eek :eek :eek :tfmad Ah well congrats. Hope to be able to find at least one of each in the next month or two.
  13. World wide shipping. :clap considers. :thumb
  14. Today I was able to find Cybertron Scrap Metal, Lugnutz, and Shortround as well as Dark Crumplezone, and all 3 packs of minicon Swat, and seeker repaints. :thumb Also grabbed IDWs Infiltration 2/5 as well as Beastwars 4. IMO the Scouts are by far the best. Really like all 3. :thumb
  15. How well does that hold together? It looks really good. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Not well. :redface It works well enough for posing but beyond that he's no Energon gestalt. CD Hotshot, and CD Red alert are easy to position but balancing Scatorshot is fairly difficult. The real problems are wen you try to balance CDRA's missil atop the whole thing.
  16. Cybertron Defense Gestalt. Boy was this a lot of fun to pull off and too make it worse the camera won't even take decent pics. :tfmad I tried to go for the fan mode overall but finally gave up and did my own thing. Mostly with Hotshot that is. I have no idea how Hotrod was attached in the original mode. Overall I think it looks pretty cool and considering I didn't need any tape or rubberbands I'm fairly happy with it. :thumb Now to pull him apart again. :redface
  17. All recieved Thursday from Decepticharge. :clap Would've posted a lot sooner but couldn't find the USB cable. :tfmad If you can't make it out it's Wingsaber, CD Scattorshot, CD Hotshot, Downshift, Soundwave and Brimstone. IMO all are really good. Really surprised how awsome Soundwave is despite all that bad reviews. :eek
  18. ^ Congrats for finding 20th Prime finally. $30 though, wow. :eek MISB or loose?
  19. f*CK the color scheme!! That is the most awesome pose for Metroplex. I cant wait to get em. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hell yeah it is. As far as Transformers go, these two have to be my favorite poses... yup another Metroplex <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Very cool poses. Can't wait to find a Metroplex. As for Shockblast. As for all the crap the poor thing has take across the board he really is an underappreciated TF. I have both Shockblast and Sixshot and they both can pull off some amazing poses. Question did you modify Shockblast in anyway? Mine is exactly the same but only because I swaped both arms. Now I can pose him properly without having the Decepticon symbol upside down. :thumb I wonder, was this a major Q/C issue or is that how Shockblast/Sixshot were originally supposed to be? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah, I have Energon & SL version Shockblast & Energon Sixshot. As for moddifing the figure, I've done nothing to it other than not combining the upper body and lower body all the way. I like the whole "crunchies/sit" up look. I did the same for E. Superion, which I boxed up so I can't take pics. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just realized that. The only real difference between mine and yours now is the energon port is on the oppisite shoulder no longer obsuring his head when a chp is in place. :thumb
  20. f*CK the color scheme!! That is the most awesome pose for Metroplex. I cant wait to get em. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hell yeah it is. As far as Transformers go, these two have to be my favorite poses... yup another Metroplex <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Very cool poses. Can't wait to find a Metroplex. As for Shockblast. As for all the crap the poor thing has take across the board he really is an underappreciated TF. I have both Shockblast and Sixshot and they both can pull off some amazing poses. Question did you modify Shockblast in anyway? Mine is exactly the same but only because I swaped both arms. Now I can pose him properly without having the Decepticon symbol upside down. :thumb I wonder, was this a major Q/C issue or is that how Shockblast/Sixshot were originally supposed to be?
  21. You're not kidding. :tflaugh It took me literally a good hour to get all three gestalts posed properly for a collections pic. What's even worse. Trying to get the Energon Dinobot gestalt in a decent standing pose. :tftongue
  22. How do you like the E Dinobots? Took a while but eventially they grew on me. :thumb On topic. Recieved Alt Shockblast today from Plowking. Awsome alt as well as a big thanks PK. :beer To date I now have 13 Alts. :eek :clap
  23. Excellent pose there for Superion. :thumb
  24. So thats where he went :tfmad :tftongue <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yep. Had it held as of mid March already. Hope you didn't inquire beforehand because that would be awkward and real snafu. :tdown
  25. sigh. Meant Inferno. I'm currently on T3s and not really thinking the clearest. Ginrai was however a misspelling
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.