Everything posted by Rapid Run
-
California Sightings
In a target nearby I was able to find Roadblock and E-Starscream!Bought the only starscream. I'm still on the look out for the new combiner limbs.
-
California Sightings
This Friday I was able to find the combiner limbs I've been waiting for. The two superior and Bruticus limbs! I also found a couple of WC,BT, and Grimlocks in that same target.
-
California Sightings
This week I was able to find 3 WC's , a BR, and a few Grims. all of that at a near target. And still, no new combiner limbs (where art thou!!!) I'd rather get the luimbs than Ravage. :fire
-
California Sightings
I thought that walmart wasn't going to get anymore alts??
-
California Sightings
Well, this weekend I wnet for a little hunt and I found nothing new. They had plenty of kickers in target and no new alts. in walmart. I was amazed when I found Meister in Toysrus.
-
California Sightings
well, people in southern california, I recently went to my local stores and here's what I found. 1 Barricade 1 Wing saber 1 Grim & swoop 2 beachbombers in one target 1 Windcharger in another target lot's of basic two packs and deluxe packs with plenty of alternators(no Grim or WC) most of the basic packs had Arcee! (walmart Found 1 galvatron and lot's of mega 2 packs in another walmart P.S. I picked up the only barricade and wing saber and still no new combiner limbs. :tfsad
-
California Sightings
I recently went to a few targets and walmarts and here's what I found: 1 Barricade (target) 1 Swindle and 1Meister in target Alts. 1-8 in walmart 2 Galvatrons in walmart 1 beachbomber in target No new combiner limbs!
-
California Sightings
I went to my local walmart and found wing saber and Windcharger!
-
California Sightings
I can't find a Wing Saber :tfsad







