YAY!
Folsom, CA Wal Mart -
Came in hoping to find a Jet Storm. Alas, not a single arielbot in sight.
....but I did find a BARRICADE!
I could have sworn they weren't suppose to release the combaticons till next month. Not that I'm complaining. There was only the one Barricade, and I snagged him. There was three basic constructicons and a Steamhammer though.
All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE