Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion's Tongue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Legion's Tongue

  1. Giant Planet Minicons and Ransack GTS. Meh, they are cool.
  2. I'll take the boat team off your hands...
  3. Is the big, crappy arm guy about to beat the crap outta the little, crappier arm guy? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :tflaugh he don't suspect a thing.
  4. Today, I got Universe Devistator and Overbite/Repugnus for $4.95 a piece(on sale)
  5. -CD Scattorshot -Dark Crumplezone -Cyb Soundwave -Cyb Repugnus -Shortround -Cyb Metroplex I got these yesterday, but didn't feel like posting them then. Also, my lazy ass don't feel like posting pics. I hope y'all know what they look like by now anyway.
  6. You're not kidding. :tflaugh It took me literally a good hour to get all three gestalts posed properly for a collections pic. What's even worse. Trying to get the Energon Dinobot gestalt in a decent standing pose. :tftongue <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I castrated my Energon Dinos from that hideous combined form. Not that they look any better uncombined, mind you... BTW, TRU Screamer w/teh sword:
  7. To add to this post, I got Cyb WingSaber, Lugnutz, Excellion, and Sky Shadow. Yay for me.
  8. Yesterday, I got CD Red & Hot(lol), boatgirl, Downshift, and Override GTS. Yay. Today, I'm going out to hunt for Scattorshot and more Minicons...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.