Everything posted by Master Farr
-
Master Farr Customs: Transformers Earthrise hound
Why haven't we gotten this yet
-
Transformers: War For Cybertron Unicron Mass Market Release Preorders Open!
I say we boycott this monstrosity, it is not worth what they're asking for and makes us all look like we'll buy anything no matter what
-
Transformers Sureshot conversion head on shapeways
For all of us who are begging for the final 2 headmasters fear not because I've got you covered. I commissioned Fakebuster on shapeways to make head of Pointblank and Sureshot. There are two versions of each, One head for the Earthrise Sunstreaker and one for Siege Sideswipe. The cheaper alternitve for Sureshot is sunstreaker but here is a custom I made to show of the more premium use with Tigertrack. Get your heads here today. https://www.shapeways.com/product/W49U22TLG/sureshot-heads-both-versions?optionId=186375449&li=shops
-
Transformers Generations Select God Neptune In-Hand Images
mine has been delayed until december
-
Transformers: Generations Retro Headmasters Official Info and Images
then sell the older versions of the characters in favor of the definitive ones
-
NYCC 2020 - First Look Transformers Beast Wars Comic Coming in 2021
This is gonna SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
-
Takara Tomy Generations Selects Abominus Reveal Images and Details
here's the Manga https://takaratomymall.jp/img/goods/4904810172086/comics_first.pdf
-
Transformers Selects Abominus Manga
https://takaratomymall.jp/img/goods/4904810172086/comics_first.pdf
-
Beautiful In hand images of Earthrise Megatron
I was talking about the images
-
First Look Transformers Kingdom Fossilizer / Dinobot Weaponizer Leaked Figure?
I still can’t believe we didn’t get this until now
-
Takara Transformers SIEGE Vs Earthrise Megatron Official In-Hand Images
you mistransformed the earthrise figure
- Daily Prime - Breaking Bad Los Pollos Hermanos Optimus Prime
-
Generations Selects WFC-GS14 G2 Megatron Revealed?!?!
yep
-
Listing for Earthrise Runabout found on Collectiontoys.com
The obvious repaint as well as a base for a custom Blackjack has been confirmed with this pre order https://collecticontoys.com/products/transformers-earthrise-wfc-e41-runabout-deluxe Here’s a mock-up on their website of what it will look like
-
Transformers Earthrise: Titan Class Scorponok found on Long Island, NY
This year’s big Titan has just been spotted at Target in Commack,NY on Long Island for $160 So head on down to your nearest target and get this behemoth before it’s gone.
-
Master Farr Reviews: Transformers Beast Machines Supreme Cheetor
Today I look at one of the most infamous Transformers out there, Supreme Cheetor from the Controversial Transformers Beast Machines, what do I think? Find out now.
-
Hidden Combiner discovered with Siege weaponizers and Earthrise Ironworks: Modulater
after fiddling around with these 4 for a while I had discovered a functional combined mode. I call him Modulation, because of the endless possibilities of what can be done like the vintage He man and the Masters of the Universe figure Modulock (hence the name) and so here are just some of the combined modes that can be done with this guy Update: I have just created other formations for Modulater including Defense Strength and Offense formations Speed Defense Strength Offense
-
RoboCon Transformers Concepts, Unused Designs, Prototypes, More
Awesome
- Nonnef Productions Roller & Trailer Upgrade Kit for Earthrise Optimus
- Nonnef Productions Roller & Trailer Upgrade Kit for Earthrise Optimus
-
Earthrise Wave 2 Battle Masters Sliterfang and Rung Found at Retail
neat
-
Afternoon with John
https://youtu.be/XTkHYMlYE4M Join me for a livestream every Sunday at 3PM Eastern
-
Master Farr: Transformers Cyberverse Custom: Warrior Class Jazz
Much Like Sideswipe this figure is also based on a Tiny Turbo Changer, 2 down, 1 more to go so stay tuned for my Cyberverse Silverbolt Custom
-
Takara 35th Anniversary Fight! Ultra Robot Life Transformers - Can You Name That Bot?
for the extremely low price of $600, you to can have this overly engineered easily broken display piece with a bunch of useless acessories
-
Slitherfang - Base building just got a lil easier
I'll take 4







