Everything posted by XanderWilde
- Transformers: Evolved
-
Transformers The RpgMaker Game!
Played it when I was a kid, glad to find it this many years later it seemingly vanished from the internet. Thought I wouls share this Generation one based game!! http://www.mediafire.com/file/x4g7ha2w1jr16w2/Transformers.zip/file
- Transformers: Evolved
-
Transformers: Evolved
Below is the characters that will be featured in Season 1. It is subject to change! Transformers: Evolved Season I Autobots: Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Ratchet, Prowl and Mirage. Deceticons: Megatron, Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Ravage, Rumble, Shockwave, The Dinobots, Megatronus, Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, and Bludgeon. Other: Unicron, BW Megatron, BW Inferno, Waspinator, BW Starscream, Orion Minor, Lio Prime, Optima Pax, and Optimus Primal.
-
Transformers: Evolved
Below is a preview of the outline of the new series I am working on. It is a sequel to Beast Wars and Generation one. Transformers: Evolved Season 1: Prologue: Forged in Darkness Episode I: The More Things Change Part I Episode II: The More Things Change Part II Episode III: The More Things Change Part III Episode IV: Silent Scream Episode V: Awakenings Part I Episode VI: Awakenings Part II Episode VII: Sons of Prime (Awakenings Part III) Episode VIII: Traitors Episode IX: A Glass House Episode X: The Golden Disk Episode XI: Conquer the Divide Episode XII: Char Part I Episode XIII: Char Part II Epilogue: Alliances







