Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Galvaspam

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Galvaspam

  1. On Monday I got my MP-05 Today I found Classics Devy & alts Ravage and Rumble.
  2. I got Alt. Battle Ravage from E-Bay today...I now have all of the presently released alts. I also got Classics Cliffjumper and Ramjet as well as Titanium Rodimus Prime from BBTS! Great day! :clap :clap :clap
  3. I as well got my Classics Grimlock. I also have acquired a g1 Astrotrain as well as Classcis Mirage and Jetfire in the past week. Great week! :thumb
  4. :tfdance Got Classics Prime and Megs to go along with my Screamer, BB, Hot Rod and Astrotrain Classics. Boo-ya!
  5. Classics Astrotrain, Starscream, Bumblebee and Rodimus @ TRU... Still looking for Prime and Megs.
  6. I am annoyed that I cannot find Classics here in PA..... :grump
  7. Swerve, Optimus Prime, Rollbar and Mirage Alts.... Paid a pretty penny for Swerve.... :(
  8. 6 inch Thundercracker 6 Inch Jetfire Mirage Alt.
  9. :Alts Nemesis Prime and Camshaft along with 6 inch Titanium Megatron and Optimus Prime. :clap
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.