Everything posted by Beast of the East
-
The Action Pose Thread
is your unicron eating megs??
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
What prime is that ^^^?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
dude I need to find me one of those daggers
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
florida peeps may get mad but I found T!T rodimus soundwave starscream and flame convoy at K-mart
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
he looks like he is watching dukes of hazard not playin anything
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
were did you find those ?? and who do the combine into?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
more then one :tfmad :grr :fire
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
hotspot I disspise you soo much right now ohh uhh will post pics later but (mib)cryo scourge $13 (mib)megatron with free hardtop $10 (mib)gold vector prime $10 (mib)CYBmeanasure $10 (mib)alt skids $10 (mib)alt sunstreaker $10 (mib)alt Rollbar $10 (mib)Alt ricochet $10 G1 scourge (com) $15 G1 cyclonus (ko) $10 (mib)t!t scourge $15 (mib)t!t opop $15 (mib)classics megs $10 Flea markets kick ass
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
G1 sixshot -guns anybody got a pair for cheap?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
damn hotspot were did you find that gem at?
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
man uni is out now :eek
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
hay found my camera
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
laster and braver mib and complete!
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
wooh nice haul man
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
your the one that won that???
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
really anybody got the rest of the black one and another reaguler mach
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I just got reissue landcross but the mach is black does that mean somthing
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
dude were did you get the onslaught gg
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
check it out
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
can you post a pic of Optimal Optimus (battle-damage/hooker version) I've never heard or seen him I think Never heard that name
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
nice haul
-
The Action Pose Thread
how bout this
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I know it's not alot but just got cybertron defense red alert
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
Just got in the #0 of the new G1 comic in the 3 vereant(i know I speld that wrong) covers
-
Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.
I just got CSideways,CSnarl and CBlurr at my local target :clap







