Everything posted by Budrick
-
California Sightings
Found these guys at 2 Walmarts, one in Ridgescrest, and the other in Apple Valley. Apple Valley had Devastator, and Ridgecrest had Scattorshot and Skystalker. Ridgcrest had Divebomb also, but I din't care for the repaint. Also picked up Masterpiece Skywarp for $30 at Walmart in Apple Valley. Still have 4 there. If they drop down in price one more time, I'll get them all.
-
California Sightings
So far I have Sideswipe, Sideways, Soundwave, Ransack, Dead End, and Depthcharge. I might go out to Toys R Us tomorrow, but I guarantee it'll be a zoo. I just have to say that I think Sideswipe is by far the best design all around. His left leg is a bit loose, but I have no problem getting him to stand. Hands down the best though. Up until now I felt Blackout from the first movie was the best.
-
California Sightings
ROTF Scout Class Dead End and Depthcharge confirmed at Walgreens. I painfully picked up mine for $26 and some change, but hey... Here's the pics.
-
California Sightings
Yeah. A lot of the Targets Tf's are on clearance and getting ready. Toys R Us really shortened their section of Tf's so hopefully they'll use the front display where Star Trek and Terminator movie toys are right now. Let me know what you might do Frank and Sons and possibly I could roll with you.
-
California Sightings
I had a Legends Megatron in my hands at Kmart in Hesperia today and was rejected for purchasing it. The manager took down my name and number and said he'll guarantee me that Megatron when they release.
-
California Sightings
Hey, at least we know they have them there. I honestly think Sideswipe has one of the better designs out of both movies. I also thought Blackout was a brilliant transformation too. A lot of the other designs are weak. So we know Kmart had Legends and Walmart has Deluxe. Can't wait. That Walmart is scary! I only shop at the one in Apple Valley and sometimes the Barstow if I'm in town. Yeah, seriously. How many people were shot and killed there?!?! I usually check all 4 Targets, but I haven't been to the one in Hesperia yet. I'll be in San Diego on Friday so I am gonna check somewhere down there for the preview figs. They're usually at Super Target on 18. I haven't been keeping up on them. I only have Prime.
-
California Sightings
-
California Sightings
Hey, at least we know they have them there. I honestly think Sideswipe has one of the better designs out of both movies. I also thought Blackout was a brilliant transformation too. A lot of the other designs are weak. So we know Kmart had Legends and Walmart has Deluxe. Can't wait.
-
California Sightings
No, at the older one on Bear Valley. Kmart had 6 legends figures and denied selling them to me in fear of being fined. All I have to say is the Jetfire and Sideswipe Legends figures look amazing!
-
California Sightings
I bought these in Apple Valley, CA a couple hours ago and I was also told their street date was mid April.







