Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JasonTheX

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JasonTheX

  1. What state was this in? Please say NY. Maybe Long Island area. :) Sorry man it was Dallas, TX.
  2. Found these guys at a Neighborhood Wal Mart tonight.
  3. Anybody been finding HA Mudflaps at TJ Maxx?
  4. I found a HA Mudflap at a TJ Maxx today. Finally got one without paying outrageous prices.
  5. Found HA Jazz today at Target. I have a new favorite Human Alliance figure.
  6. I figured he didn't need any more pics but I got my Warbot Defe AHHHH screw that I got my FansProjects Springer today and he's awesome.
  7. So what's next guys? Will it be Leader Starscream or Ha Mudflap? I'm betting on Starscream being next on the prey list. Good hunting buds.
  8. Finally picked up one of these. I also like he came with an extra rifle for Optimus. Over all he's a nice addition.
  9. No she's capable of hitting some pretty good poses but nothing special. I didn't have her arms turned the right way in that first pic.
  10. SWEET!! that's all I can say about Barricade. Found him on a late night trip to Wal-Mart that I almost decided against. Sadly he was the only one and appears to come only one per box. Good luck to my fellow hunters.
  11. Found these guys at the Toys R Us on Central and Park Lane in Dallas, TX. So cool to finally have a Perceptor.
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.