Everything posted by Agent Meister
-
Transformers ONE 2024 Animated Feature Film News & Discussion
Great Movie I already watched it twice! Can't wait to get it on Blu-Ray !
-
Transformers ONE 2024 Animated Feature Film News & Discussion
Can't wait to watch the movie. Should be a good movie!
-
Shadowstriker Revealed In-Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Evolution Figure
we might see a Side burn be coming sometime
-
Transformers G1 Voice Actor Jack Angel Passes on to the Matrix at 90
RIP Jack Angel We will miss you 😟 😢
-
Sideways
Do you guys think Sideways will return to Transformers shows? Could Sideways been a dimension hopping Transformer? I Watch a video about that he could have been https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSSNWorxiMQ To me that make sense. Because we don't really known much about him. I hope he does return
-
So, where is everybody?
I just came back ! Last time I was on here since 2018. I Deleted My Facebooks accounts last Year I'll be Deleting My Twitter end of the year. Yes Facebook and like twitter are Killing off Fan Forums. There was lots of Fan Transformers Forums not much anymore I do missed them (Like MB3, TFN, Vector-Sigma, and others) But I never left forums I stick around!







