Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TFA] Lockdown & Prowl portrait

Recommended Posts

computerdoodle8full.png

What does everyone think? :3 I haven't been drawing TFs for very long, so any feedback is appreciated, including feedback telling me what I did wrong and how to fix it. XD

I think it looks like Prowl is receiving one of Lockdown's "modifications" from behind.

  • Author

*Snerk* I was thinking more Prowl looking at Lockdown's trophies~ though, ah, I don't think Lockdown would object to your suggestion. :P

  • Author

But Faaather, he brought it up fiiirst~ :tflaugh

 

Really, I wouldn't have mentioned if ( . Y . ) hadn't. I'm pretty good about keeping my girly and my gay stuff offa boy-dominated boards.

... that is, unless you people want to be spammed with sketches of Lugnut and Blitzwing snuggling. Just say the word, and I'll post it.

 

... unless, by "those," you mean an artist that would actually like critique~ in which case, ignore the previous. XD

Never saw that side of Lockdown before. :tflaugh

Looks better than the animation in TFA :lol

 

Seriously, Good job Alana. :thumb

Nice job Alana! I myself draw Transformers so i know the complexities in it. It can be tough but i have only tackled Prime in the :animated series so far, mostly just draw my toys orG1 characters.

 

Anyways, :thumb

 

..... got anymore drawings of botsor superheroes?

  • Author

Heh, thanks, guys~

 

deceptikhan, I DO have more TF art, but it's mostly just pencil sketches of, ahem, what Father Time and I were talking about farther up-thread-- that is, :hutner . XD;; I do intend to do more polished (and less gay) things, though, as soon as I'm done with the commission I'm working on for someone.

Nice work. I look forward to seeing more

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.