Cliffjumper upgrade kit petition

Rodimus VTS

I just wanted to let you all know the link to this topic was emailed yesterday afternoon. So Hopefully we'll know soon. I'll let you all know if, and when I hear back from them. Then again having the link to this topic they might reply here themselves.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wondering about something. Didn't the CJ set come with a numbered certificate of authenticity? Say a new set is reissued, what could they do differently to set it apart from the original. I know if I had one and then suddenly the set gets reissued I might feel a little jipped. I understand we're not talking about an official product from Hasbro or TakTomy here, but I can still see Fansprojects' sets being valued into the future. All this aside, however, I still want one. Hey, Fansprojects gimme!

I was just wondering about something. Didn't the CJ set come with a numbered certificate of authenticity? Say a new set is reissued, what could they do differently to set it apart from the original. I know if I had one and then suddenly the set gets reissued I might feel a little jipped. I understand we're not talking about an official product from Hasbro or TakTomy here, but I can still see Fansprojects' sets being valued into the future. All this aside, however, I still want one. Hey, Fansprojects gimme!

Well I'm sure they probably know how many they made of the first run so starting the numbers from that point wouldn't be too hard. :tfgrin

I love that kit. Where do I sign?? ^_^

Each set came with a certificate numbered out of 300. In case FansProject did want to make a new run, they would make it different some how to honor anyone that bought the original. This would be either by a different color, less parts, or new parts replacing some of the old. Not saying they would do any of these, but gives you an idea what to expect.

Well, I saw some new pics of the city commander set recently in that "locked thread", and it seems they really matched up the blue plastic well for good ol' Magnus there.

Makes me hope for a potential color matching upgrade on the noggin if they were to release another batch.

They originally went for 30$? Now that's a price I can gladly pay, even if a second run costs a bit more or less. :awsum.

Sorry to report that the petition failed. Here is the reply I got this morning.

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for interested in our products.

Due to HKTFP-001 Classic Cliff upgrade kit is specially made for Asian TF

fans club and limited to a 300 production run. We will not be doing

another production run.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Best Regards,

-Fansproject team.

www.fansproject.com

Sorry to report that the petition failed. Here is the reply I got this morning.

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for interested in our products.

Due to HKTFP-001 Classic Cliff upgrade kit is specially made for Asian TF

fans club and limited to a 300 production run. We will not be doing

another production run.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Best Regards,

-Fansproject team.

www.fansproject.com

sounds like we shoulf get valkfan or alyosha to produce these...

Archived