Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colossus

Recommended Posts

so this was going to be sound wave but a had a change of mind not long after I started. Colossus was always one of those toys I seen in the catalogues but I never seen (I did get his rival Pyro) and for 93 his toy looked awesome

 

colours should come 2morrow

  • Author

now in colour

Blitz, I love everything about your art style...

 

Wish you were doing covers for IDW.

 

Have you submitted any art to them before?

Very very good. I would love to see Transformers comics in your style!

  • Author
Blitz, I love everything about your art style...

 

Wish you were doing covers for IDW.

 

Have you submitted any art to them before?

 

to IDW yeah a long long time ago and I didn't get a reply but they have a rather odd submittion system they say no E-mails but then they give an E-mail adress also to send my portfolio the other week to the US cost me £30+ and I cant really do that every week when my income is near zero right now

I like Blitz's stuff way better than what IDW uses. I think you're better than what they usually use.

Blitz those pics are GREAT! I have Colossus and he's very cool. You should incorporate some of these character designs into a big desktop wallpaper for those of us who admire your work *hint hint*

 

:thumb

  • Author

i've got an idea drewing for something that might make for a good desktop but I've not started yet and it migh take me some time

Hey can you draw something like The Fallen?

  • Author

can I physically do it... sure. But I'm going to say it now I think the idea of a flaming robot that kinda looks like Sound wave is a bit cheesy to me at least the DW one was. So if I did do him expect some huge changes for one I would really make his design less like a run of the mill robot on fire and more grand and with looks little things worked into the armour like patterns rather then bolt holes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.