Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Titanium Database Galleries Updated

Recommended Posts

100A.jpg
As promised, the updates keep rolling in! Today's updates bring you images from the Toys R Us 6" exclusives. Catch glimpses of War Within Prowl and War Within Grimlock by clicking on the respective links. Tomorrow night: Wave 2 of the Walmart Movie Deluxe class exclusives!

This is the only picture that makes Prowl look appealing, IMO.

 

http://TFormers.com/gv.php?mode=view&a...600&start=0

 

I can't deal with those wiiiide shoulders. The alt mode is nice, though. And apart from being brickish, I'm down with Grimlock.

Prowl is pretty cool. But who is that other guy on the back of War Within Grimlock's box?

EDIT: Oh never mind I see it's Primal Prime.

hang on, if soundblaster and Primal Prime are on the back of theboxes does this mean they might get released? maybe in the universe line. (personally I would rather see the original soundblaster with rumble and frenzy or the cybertron mold with Buzzsaw.

My interest in Prowl remains "I might buy him". (That vehicle mode is sweet)

 

My interest in Grimlock changed to "I wont buy him, but would still accept as a gift". :tflaugh

My interest in Prowl remains "I might buy him". (That vehicle mode is sweet)

 

My interest in Grimlock changed to "I wont buy him, but would still accept as a gift". :tflaugh

 

Yeah Grimlock is ok but he should have had ball jointed shoulders.

Found Prowl last night! w00t

 

Still on the lookout for Grimlock, then my collection will be complete (sans lame repaints)

  • Author
hang on, if soundblaster and Primal Prime are on the back of theboxes does this mean they might get released? maybe in the universe line. (personally I would rather see the original soundblaster with rumble and frenzy or the cybertron mold with Buzzsaw.

 

Soundblaster and Primal Prime are listed on the back of the boxes. However, I suspect the box art were made before production stopped. I wouldn't get hopes up.

DAMN Transformers are getting expensive. Or maybe they are just making MORE of them so the habit is expensive. I want Grimmy .. possibly Prowl but money is tight when you buy 2 whole line's of characters.

 

Anyways, Grimlock is on my WANT list. ;)

 

hang on, if soundblaster and Primal Prime are on the back of theboxes does this mean they might get released? maybe in the universe line. (personally I would rather see the original soundblaster with rumble and frenzy or the cybertron mold with Buzzsaw.

 

When they originally made these with the packaging, they were going to release those 2 other ones so this is why they are on the back of the box but aren't going to release them. ;)

I haven't really been pleased with any of the Titanium's that I got so I'll pass on these. Now if they re-did them for the universe line and made them out of plastic I would be all over them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.