Titanium Database Galleries Updated

Blitz-Wing

100A.jpg
As promised, the updates keep rolling in! Today's updates bring you images from the Toys R Us 6" exclusives. Catch glimpses of War Within Prowl and War Within Grimlock by clicking on the respective links. Tomorrow night: Wave 2 of the Walmart Movie Deluxe class exclusives!

This is the only picture that makes Prowl look appealing, IMO.

http://TFormers.com/gv.php?mode=view&a...600&start=0

I can't deal with those wiiiide shoulders. The alt mode is nice, though. And apart from being brickish, I'm down with Grimlock.

hang on, if soundblaster and Primal Prime are on the back of theboxes does this mean they might get released? maybe in the universe line. (personally I would rather see the original soundblaster with rumble and frenzy or the cybertron mold with Buzzsaw.

My interest in Prowl remains "I might buy him". (That vehicle mode is sweet)

My interest in Grimlock changed to "I wont buy him, but would still accept as a gift". :tflaugh

Yeah Grimlock is ok but he should have had ball jointed shoulders.

hang on, if soundblaster and Primal Prime are on the back of theboxes does this mean they might get released? maybe in the universe line. (personally I would rather see the original soundblaster with rumble and frenzy or the cybertron mold with Buzzsaw.

Soundblaster and Primal Prime are listed on the back of the boxes. However, I suspect the box art were made before production stopped. I wouldn't get hopes up.

DAMN Transformers are getting expensive. Or maybe they are just making MORE of them so the habit is expensive. I want Grimmy .. possibly Prowl but money is tight when you buy 2 whole line's of characters.

Anyways, Grimlock is on my WANT list. ;)

When they originally made these with the packaging, they were going to release those 2 other ones so this is why they are on the back of the box but aren't going to release them. ;)

Archived