I Finally Got My Chelsea F.C Shirt...

bruticus

I was thinking of making a hockey shirt with Megatron on the back and a Decepticon logo on the front but then i remembered I'd look like a total idiot to 99% of people

I would go for it anyway, screw what other people think...

Nice!

But not many people will get the TF reference, they'll just think its a 16 year old Romanian Wunderkind Big Phil's signed.

I've already had to explain to some of my football mates exactly who Bruticus is because even though they're the same age as me (33) they've got the memories of a goldfish :tflaugh

That shirt is pretty cool. Only thing that would make it better would be a pic of G1 Bruticus on the front under the team name, and Decepticon logos on the sleeves.

I did play around with the idea of having a Decepticon patch applied and i still may, just need to find a decent one to do it with...May also get a Clone Trooper patch applied as well...

And to everybody else, cheers, the shirt may not mean a lot to any of you but this is me attempting to thrust my TF sickness and lifelong dedication to Chelsea F.C together into one...

I think it worked...

Archived