Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ginrai

Recommended Posts

did this today since I seem to have a lot of spare time it seems

Very nice,Victory never gets enough love.

I always love the dynamism in youre work.

  • Author
Very nice,Victory never gets enough love.

I always love the dynamism in youre work.

 

thanks...

 

 

 

 

[nerd] p.s. it was Master Force [/nerd]

Very nice,Victory never gets enough love.

I always love the dynamism in youre work.

 

thanks...

 

 

 

 

[nerd] p.s. it was Master Force [/nerd]

Aha just testing.

Sorry been a long day.

  • Author

now in colour...

 

the 3o'clock shadow was a something that just happened as I was highlighting so I just rolled with it

you totally need to throw the truck in behind him.

My Ginrai-love makes me want to perform dirty dood secks with you blitz

OK, I'm not even into the whole lore behind God Ginrai, etc., but that's a kick-ass drawing. I'll try some interweb speak here, if you don't mind: NEEDZ MOAR TRUKK KTHX

 

Nice job, you're very talented. :thumb

  • Author
My Ginrai-love makes me want to perform dirty dood secks with you blitz

lolz :tflaugh

 

OK, I'm not even into the whole lore behind God Ginrai, etc., but that's a kick-ass drawing. I'll try some interweb speak here, if you don't mind: NEEDZ MOAR TRUKK KTHX

 

Nice job, you're very talented. :thumb

yeah I will be getting back to the robots soon but right now I'm only playing with new ideas and I'm tempted to do a new prime with an apex armour style gimmick. I might try doing a fembot but I find it hard to make one unique that's not conforming to the typical look of robo boobs but at the same time looks feminin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.