Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Episode 5

Recommended Posts

It was okay. Just filler until Megs comes back next episode. Then things will get interesting.

  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was okay. Just filler until Megs comes back next episode. Then things will get interesting.

Agreed! At least this episode we were spared from: TIDAL WAVE! TIDAL WAVE! TIDAL WAVE! TIDAL WAVE! TIDAL WAVE! TIDAL WAVE! TIDAL WAVE! :tflaugh

Yeah. When Megs gets back we should see some real action

I like Tidal Wave Tidal Wave...

 

..though Shock Shock Schock IS cooler with Superlink...

I actually really really like that repaint. I'm testing tonight if tidal can hook up to megs arms as well, then I'll have an excuse. What I'd like is the Energon colors for Demolisher

I wouldn't mind repaints of Armada Cyclonus and Demolishor to match their colors on the show. I cannot wait until Megs comes back next week, but then I gotta wait for Starscream's return

It was okay. Just filler until Megs comes back next episode. Then things will get interesting.

Filler indeed, but it was cool to see Strongarm play a more active role, and Inferno spoke, two lines no less! I was praying for Kicker to get left in that trench.*sigh* I'm glad Meg's is coming, the show needs some more characters.

  • Author
I was praying for Kicker to get left in that trench.*sigh*

 

Yeah, but for once he wasn't Starscreaming the whole episode, that was nice. He even obeyed an order when Hot Shot told him to come back in, instead of yelling "I CAN FIND ENERGON IN THE SNOW! WHY DON'T THEY BELIEVE IN ME?"

Yeah, but for once he wasn't Starscreaming the whole episode, that was nice.

There's always next week. :(

 

I hope all the time their spending on his backstory is worth it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.