Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wrong Button

Recommended Posts

I i got this guy as a kid I just threw the action master into my toy box and just played with his droid

NICE! :clap

Way to make something out of what was meant as a gimmick character. Very funny! The art and coloring looked terrific. :)

:clap Yay for some Push-button action! Out of all the G1 stuff I've wanted to get an update is that guy there.

 

The only character I actually recognized, besides Mainframe, was Push-Button. Who's the rest?

  • Author
:clap Yay for some Push-button action! Out of all the G1 stuff I've wanted to get an update is that guy there.

 

The only character I actually recognized, besides Mainframe, was Push-Button. Who's the rest?

 

Well I kinda used random robots in all panels, however, after drawing them I needed some colorschemes. The first few (apart from the R.O.B. cameo in panel 4) are just randomly coloured. But I figured the two Decepticons in the bottom panels looked a lot like Ruckus (purple/yellow guy) and even fitted his motto of "I take a licking, but keep on ticking". The other one, well there aren't a lot of one eyed robots out there, hence I went with a colourscheme and a few botmode adjustments that made him look more like the Super Guardian (Go-Bot) Spy-Eye. :)

  • 1 year later...

:tflaugh

 

Really fun and really well-done. Push-button flipped the crazy switch, just a little. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.