Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

*War Within TF Figure Scoop*

Recommended Posts

Um I hate to rain on your parade but thats not gonna happen anytime soon. Hasbro was asked at OTFCC last year as well, and they said there were no plans, that they would use reference to them in Energon.

Corvis,

 

that was LAST YEAR!

Comic con was last year as well..

 

 

Stop getting so excited about this, news. Because it is not news, its a rumor. The probability that this isn't something someone just pulled out of their rear end is very low.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can say that I'll by any thing thats of don design how ever I can fully say that you sir are BS pure & simple thank you have nice day!

I am sorry Dufftrix, but I have seen so many people get dissapointed by this kinda stuff when it turns out to be a hoax.

 

I would like to have TWW stuff just as much as you guys, but I just don't think it will happen anytime soon.

I would like to have TWW stuff just as much as you guys, but I just don't think it will happen anytime soon.

 

Agreed.

so what if it's a rumor? Half the junk people talk about on internet boards are rumors. It goes with the territory. Just because it's a rumor does not mean we can't talk about how that would be a great idea and which figures we'd most like to see.

Yeah Agent Adam I know what you mean, I just hope beyond hope that it actually happens. I would love a WW Prime, I really want to know whats in that trailor.

I would love a WW Prime, I really want to know whats in that trailor.

monkeys :monkey :monkey :monkey

Works for me, I got a barrel of monkeys that would love to live in his trailor. Always wanted a reason to keep those things around.

Works for me, I got a barrel of monkeys that would love to live in his trailor. Always wanted a reason to keep those things around.

yeah, I had a feeling you'd like that answer :tfgrin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.