Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 BotCon - Transformers Robot Heroes Display

Recommended Posts

bc-robot-heroes-1.jpg
We're still rolling with news and images from the BotCon 2008. This cycle features the Robot Heroes that Madhammer and all of you are so ghey for. Hasbro put out a whole whole lot of them all together so we don't know what's new. View all the little suckers in the image gallery.
Read the Full News Story Here
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More G1 Robot Heroes = Yay!!! Must have, can't wait, I love these little guys.

 

Beast Wars Robot Heroes = Tempting, maybe, we'll se as time goes on, and we see what else may be coming.

 

More Movie Robot Heroes = :fail I didn't like any of the first few waves, and the others don't look promising, I just couldn't get into the "stylized" movie characters, but at the same time, as many as I have, I didn't really get into the regular movie line all that much either.

I want to see a Robot Heroes TM Tarantulas.

I want to see a Robot Heroes TM Tarantulas.

I want to see a Robot Heroes TM anybody... I would be very excited about that

I want to see a Robot Heroes TM Tarantulas.

I want to see a Robot Heroes TM anybody... I would be very excited about that

With or without the chrome?

I want to see a Robot Heroes TM Tarantulas.

I want to see a Robot Heroes TM anybody... I would be very excited about that

With or without the chrome?

With the soft plastic, I don't know if that would even be possible... I'd be fine with sparkly paint or some such

*is only interested in the G1 guys*

 

*is really only interested because he recently came into a boatload of these little guys, and they are super cool*

*is only interested in the G1 guys*

 

*is really only interested because he recently came into a boatload of these little guys, and they are super cool*

Galvatron looks nice...

Blitzwing and Jazz both look great. And I would LOVE to see the other 2 Insecticons as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.