Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Video Review of Universe Deluxe Sunstreaker

Recommended Posts

interesting I like the chest since it makes it easier to transform while not interfering with articulation but it would have been cool to see the "side swipe" mode

The chest/head automorph is pretty sweet.

Hmmm...It seems as if Hasbro is going with a more "alternator" transformation with the Classics 2.0 line. Sunstreaker's transformation seems very reminiscint of some of the more complicated transformations from the alternator line; especially in the legs or lower torso area. I just hope that this isn't going to be a common theme with the Universe (Classics) transformers from here on out. I liked Wave 1 Classics figures because of how simplistic their transformations were just like with the G1 Transformer transformations.

 

Overall though the figure is awesome, including the automorph feature, and I cannot wait until I find him and the rest of the line. I am trying to collect the entire Classics line, along with the Encore G1 Transformers that Takara is releasing.

Hmmm...It seems as if Hasbro is going with a more "alternator" transformation with the Classics 2.0 line. Sunstreaker's transformation seems very reminiscint of some of the more complicated transformations from the alternator line; especially in the legs or lower torso area. I just hope that this isn't going to be a common theme with the Universe (Classics) transformers from here on out. I liked Wave 1 Classics figures because of how simplistic their transformations were just like with the G1 Transformer transformations.

 

Overall though the figure is awesome, including the automorph feature, and I cannot wait until I find him and the rest of the line. I am trying to collect the entire Classics line, along with the Encore G1 Transformers that Takara is releasing.

 

The more I see the new Classics toys, the more I feel they don't have much in common with the first wave of Classics. They're just... different. Different vibe, different engineering, no rub symbols.

Hmmm...It seems as if Hasbro is going with a more "alternator" transformation with the Classics 2.0 line. Sunstreaker's transformation seems very reminiscint of some of the more complicated transformations from the alternator line; especially in the legs or lower torso area. I just hope that this isn't going to be a common theme with the Universe (Classics) transformers from here on out. I liked Wave 1 Classics figures because of how simplistic their transformations were just like with the G1 Transformer transformations.

 

Overall though the figure is awesome, including the automorph feature, and I cannot wait until I find him and the rest of the line. I am trying to collect the entire Classics line, along with the Encore G1 Transformers that Takara is releasing.

 

The more I see the new Classics toys, the more I feel they don't have much in common with the first wave of Classics. They're just... different. Different vibe, different engineering, no rub symbols.

Eh, they all look like the belong together, IMO. Tankor/Octane looks like he'll fit right in with Classics Astrotrain. I haven't seen one of the new Universe figures that would look out of place among the rest of the Classics.

As for the rub symbols, that can only be a good thing. I stripped all my Classics of their rub symbols and replaced then with faction insignia from Reprolabels.

Hmmm...It seems as if Hasbro is going with a more "alternator" transformation with the Classics 2.0 line. Sunstreaker's transformation seems very reminiscint of some of the more complicated transformations from the alternator line; especially in the legs or lower torso area. I just hope that this isn't going to be a common theme with the Universe (Classics) transformers from here on out. I liked Wave 1 Classics figures because of how simplistic their transformations were just like with the G1 Transformer transformations.

 

Overall though the figure is awesome, including the automorph feature, and I cannot wait until I find him and the rest of the line. I am trying to collect the entire Classics line, along with the Encore G1 Transformers that Takara is releasing.

 

The more I see the new Classics toys, the more I feel they don't have much in common with the first wave of Classics. They're just... different. Different vibe, different engineering, no rub symbols.

Eh, they all look like the belong together, IMO. Tankor/Octane looks like he'll fit right in with Classics Astrotrain. I haven't seen one of the new Universe figures that would look out of place among the rest of the Classics.

:pfx

 

As for the rub symbols, that can only be a good thing. I stripped all my Classics of their rub symbols and replaced then with faction insignia from Reprolabels.

I should do that...and save one of the removed rubsigns for Animated Lockdown.

As for the rub symbols, that can only be a good thing. I stripped all my Classics of their rub symbols and replaced then with faction insignia from Reprolabels.

I should do that...and save one of the removed rubsigns for Animated Lockdown.

Brilliant! Never thought of that....but yeah, someone needs to put a rubsign over the 'Con insignia on Lockdown.

interesting I like the chest since it makes it easier to transform while not interfering with articulation but it would have been cool to see the "side swipe" mode

 

Wow, I didn't think I would like this figure. The automorph makes it a definite buy.

Eh, they all look like the belong together, IMO. Tankor/Octane looks like he'll fit right in with Classics Astrotrain.

 

I don't know, I got both and Astrotrain looks plain and a bit underengineered next to Tankor. The cars (Hot Rod, Sunstreaker, Prowl, Mirage) looks alright together I suppose even though the newer ones look like they're slightly more complex with their automorphing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.