Packdown

Hearse

I was commissioned to paint something on the training room wall when I was working at Home Depot. So of course I wanted to do a Transformer. But in order to appease the higher-ups, I had to make it relevant. So why not the lumber department's Cat forklift?

And this too, I admit, it a drawbash...it started as Prowl, but switched his G1 parts with the forklift parts

And, for your viewing pleasure: Packdown!

PackdownAlt.jpg

Alt. Mode found from the net

PackdownWallVert.jpg

Packdown in his 6-foot-tall glory

Yes. I know his head is small. His entire perspective is off, actually. I try to ignore it. ANYway- comments?

Thanks for the kind words, Guys...I have a VERY loose kitbash in mind based off the Energon Strongarm mold, but I'm too nervous to start any of the many KB ideas I have...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived