Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G1 References in "Animated"

Recommended Posts

Okay, I'm really just starting this thread b/c of last week's episode, "Nanosec". At the end of the episode, after Bumblebee's into-orbit-and-back rescue of practically everyone in Detroit, the Autobots roll out and then ask Bumblebee if he's coming. His response "If it's all the same to you, I think I'll walk" -- according to two of my kids anyway -- was a direct lift from the end of "The Key to Vector Sigma."

 

Other stuff you've noticed?

 

 

On that note, have you seen the actual Key to Vector Sigma?

 

Take a good look:

 

VSKey01.JPG

 

 

Seen anything like that recently?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes! Kremzeek!

 

:krem

 

not to mention the box soundwave comes out of and what he winds up as : :awsum

many people are posting the homages,this is an easter egg tread,correct me if i´m wrong.

  • Author
Okay, I'm really just starting this thread b/c of last week's episode, "Nanosec". At the end of the episode, after Bumblebee's into-orbit-and-back rescue of practically everyone in Detroit, the Autobots roll out and then ask Bumblebee if he's coming. His response "If it's all the same to you, I think I'll walk" -- according to two of my kids anyway -- was a direct lift from the end of "The Key to Vector Sigma."

 

Other stuff you've noticed?

 

 

On that note, have you seen the actual Key to Vector Sigma?

 

Take a good look:

 

VSKey01.JPG

 

 

Seen anything like that recently?

No, I've never seen the key to Vector Sigma before in my life, ever.

That´s sad,the answer is:Sari's key,of course. it's basicly the same key,except grey.

Okay, I'm really just starting this thread b/c of last week's episode, "Nanosec". At the end of the episode, after Bumblebee's into-orbit-and-back rescue of practically everyone in Detroit, the Autobots roll out and then ask Bumblebee if he's coming. His response "If it's all the same to you, I think I'll walk" -- according to two of my kids anyway -- was a direct lift from the end of "The Key to Vector Sigma."

 

Other stuff you've noticed?

I get the point of this thread but I've heard that line in so many shows it's crazy. It's super cliche. Just imagine Smurf number 67 flying around on a bird the whole ep trying to show off. Things get rocky and then at the end of the ep, he says that line and every one laughs.

All the G1 references makes me love Animated.

All the G1 references makes me love Animated.

 

 

This

Would you say it is "key"-shaped?

You must live in a pretty freaky house. :tflaugh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.