Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New guy

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first you dl dc++ then connect to iaconhub, the site has all the info you need, and then you just connect to a user and then dl the files you want

  • Author

Thanks sorry I was a jerk I re-read it I was harsh. Also small site have no advantage, yes they do when you have active memebrs. Also when I made that topic I know you guys saw it or some of you on a new forum. Why wouldn't you join? This site is great I mean A++ but i'm not copying anyone. Completely different site also I think I have been working on my forum since before this site started. Can anyone help me in making a successful transfans site? With at least 100 memebrs. I have been working on my sie and I have been focusing on reviews bios ect. ect... A forum I thought would add can someone help me with this? Like make a site I know html so ideas would also help. Another thing that would help is a domain name. any suggestions??? I would really appreciate help. I know I said it a thousand times but do you think it would be successful I have a friend that is a forum expert.

This site prolly has a lot of members for the reason I joined. I've always thought of joining a TF board of some sort, but all of em had been around for a while and I didn't feel like being a noob. But this place picked a perfect time to start, and a majority of the people here started on the same day, so we were all in the same boat at first. And now I don't feel like a noob, and met a lotta cool people on here. It's a good place, people just get a little defensive when you dis their board. Nobody dissed yours, man. But hey, whatever. Welcome aboard. Now let's stop beating this dead horse and move on.

Seeing that over a 130 people have looked at your post and only a little over 20 people have post replies I don’t think it’s very likely you will sway too many people from TFans.com to your board.

 

But I guess you never know….good luck, but I for one will be staying at TFans.com :thumb

  • Author

DUDE you are making me sound like I am stealing memebrs. I do not I want a board that is completely different. Of course there will be some of the same topics. I want a cool board like this one but different. We all know it is pointless to have two boards open close to the same time. Especially if they're alike. Anywasy TFans is great but I just don't get why no one would join a site if I made it. IT WILL BE DIFFERENT.

Welcome to the board. However, there are some rules here...

 

5. No Discussion of File Sharing Programs(*) - File sharing is illegal, and discussing such a practice on this message board could put the future of this site in danger. Any discussion of the act of file sharing or where to illegally obtain files on such a system will be removed immediately.

 

As thus... this one's being locked up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.