LEGO Shockwave

Shockblast0193

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheesh, you people can't take a joke, lol. Look at the first pick, there's a picture of Jesus right there looking away. :lol

Not to mock anyone's religion but that's what made it fifteen times funnier to me! You made me bust a gut! You bastard! Keep me laughing! That was GREAT! and the best laugh I had all day. :clap

Thanks for mocking my religion, jerk.

Dude, Thad's comment doesn't count as mocking your religion. You wanna see what mocking your religion looks like, PM Prime-Collector and ask him to show you. :tftongue

And I like your Lego Shockblast, so long as you're not trying to convince me that the second picture counts as an alt. mode.

Hey, Siburke! That made my day! I want that as my avatar. I stole it, then I tried applying it, but it said the admins didn't give me permission. :tfsad

Go to this bit:

Your image avatars

Enter a URL to an online

Then put this: http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8508/shockfirehm4.gif in the box & hit "Update Avatar" to use it dude. It should work. :thumb

Kk. Thanks. My main focus was one the figure, not the picture in the background. I took offense to that y'know. I'm not allowed to say the "A double S" word. I could've cared less if you would've said it's not great or horrible, but you had to insert that little joke. I came here to show it off, not start an arguement. Again, thanks, Siburke. I'll make it my avatar. I'll be proud of it too.

Kk. Thanks. My main focus was one the figure, not the picture in the background. I took offense to that y'know. I'm not allowed to say the "A double S" word. I could've cared less if you would've said it's not great or horrible, but you had to insert that little joke. I came here to show it off, not start an arguement. Again, thanks, Siburke. I'll make it my avatar. I'll be proud of it too.

Despite what they might tell you, the intention of using the word ass is just as bad as saying (typing?) it Elias.

Also, Thad, lol. Looking at it again it completely looks like Jesus is shamed by Mockwave.

Boy, you sure know how to make a guy feel bad. :tfsad If you're going to continue this nonsense of "Jesus being ashamed of Shockwave" I'll just delete the pictures, that way you freaks can't laugh. In fact.

Archived