Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Circuit Breaker

Recommended Posts

...she got a job in porn?

...she got a job in porn?

 

I think I've seen that one...

"Sparks Will Fly"?

I think she got left behind during Secret Wars.

  • 3 weeks later...

I remember her, she was very powerful.

I think she got left behind during Secret Wars.

 

Naw dude. She was last seen on Cybertron I believe as the Neo Knights were hanging out with Hi-Q after Optimus bit the dust.

 

again.

 

As a kid I didn't have enough comics to know much about Circuit Breaker. I thought she was just a villian. I only had #45 (Monstercon from Mars.... with Skullgrin on the cover) so I didn't really know. As I started working and eventually got all the Marvel issues, which didn't become completed for me until Titan released the volume that had 70-75, I didn't realise how boring that plotline became.

 

Most times she was just "OMG ROBOTS MUST DIE" but then in between she'd be all calculating such as when she was working for B.O.T. (is that right? the anti-robot activist group?) when she captured Cosmos, Blaster and those dudes that came over on the space bridge. Then later on she was psycho again. I feel bad for GB Blackrock because she would never listen to him until she met up with Shockwave again.

 

If it wasn't for CB, we would never have gotten to see Shockwave transform into a gun the size of an oil drilling platform and blow the heck out of said platform.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.