Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godbomber's Collection

Recommended Posts

crap dude my setup is almost identical to yours but yours is bigger x__X

  • Replies 22
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big arse storage bins - loose BW, BM, RID, Armada

collection17.JPG

just a question; Who is the TF in the Armada box to the right? I've never seen it before! Closeups please!

 

Overall: Great MIB Collection. Please teach me how you do it! :clap

  • Author

Overall: Great MIB Collection. Please teach me how you do it!  :clap

The best method I can say is time, patience, antique stores, & Ebay. If you are able to be at a computer at work, this also helps. Also, you can setup ebay to mail you whenever new auctions are posted with certain names you had flagged, and just set yourself up to pay a nice chunk o change for when something you want gets posted (that Victory Sabre GS set me back 5 bills!)

 

A definite goal is also good. I wanted to get all the figures from '84 & '85 boxed, complete giftsets, and rare Japanese figures, and I've pretty much stuck with that since collecting boxed figures starting in 1997. I started just early enough to still find collections locally before everyone heard about ebay, as well.

  • Author
yay, thats a lot!

 

how long have you been collecting?

 

ow, I see lots of dust too, you should clean that room from time to time :)

Started going with boxes back in '97, many times getting boxes off of ebay or trades, and then getting the figures for them.

 

BTW, dusting's overrated! Get me hermetically sealed pexiglass cases!

Hehe, I guess you were one of my main competitor's in ebay. I also started in 1997 ebaying. I noticed the customized bumblebee box i remember that one. We have about the same in the boxed catagory except I don't have the generation 2 or the japanese metrotitan. Congrats again.

I think i am gonna cry saw heaven now. lol . Great collection!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.