Takara Collection #17 - Predaking?

sickboy

This is the best news ever!

Well for TFs anyways.

I'm probably going to end up buying 3 (if it's true).  :clap

Me too - One for MISB, one for Predaking display, and one for a display of the five predacons separate.

They display okay in animal mode, but Tantrum and Headstrong are a bit on the wonky side in bot mode.

Also, people brought it up in the shout box, what do y'all think the E-Hobby repaint will/would be?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At msrp of 15000 Yen, that's a good deal. You get 5 TFs, which means they are 3000 Yen each which is the MSRP for the previous reissues.

Plus look at how much Predaking sells for on ebay.

Glad I sold mine when I did.. The value of the real thing will plummet if they release the reissues in metal. I hope they do, I could pick up 3 of these reissue sets and two alternaters for the price.

Brave move for Takara, Even in Japan it's gping to be like $85.00

It will of course sell well tho.

Archived