California Sightings

Fortress_Maximus

Seal Beach Target today, the most new Joes I've seen in a while:

Spirit, Duke, Wild Bill, Viper, Buzzer, Snake Eyes (Commando & the new one with butterfly knives), Fire Fly, Hiss Driver, and a CC.

Transformers: Premium Megatron and Stockade. No Stealth BB.

They also had some new Star Wars fan choice figures there. No Iron Man stuff besides the small PVC and costume set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walmart Tracy CA:

TF:A Ratchet x1, TF:A Lugnut x2, TF:A Optimus Prime vs Megatron Battle Pack x2, TF:A Blackarachnia x2

Minus one now, which means the only ratchet went home with ME! :bounce

Add Walmarts in Modesto and Manteca has having a full assortment of Wave 1 figures, both deluxe and voyager class as of today.

• 2 weeks later...

TRU - Modesto Ca had all the Wave 1 TF:A figures, they were in the middle of a reset when I got there this morning.

Target in Eagle Rock had a few each of Voyager Prime, Megatron, Grimlock, Starscream, and Lugnut as of yesterday. Also had a $#!+ ton of Deep Space Starscreams.

Today, Toys R Us in Burbank had a new assortment out today but when I got there, they only had a couple each of Deluxe Prime, Lockdown, Blackarachnia, and lots of the 2-packs.

Also in Burbank, there's a little anime store that resells TF's at the Media Center Mall. They have an assortment of Deluxe figures but with a 5 dollar mark-up.

Target in North Hollywood had several Voyager Bulkheads, Primes, Megs, and Lugnuts. A few 2-packs, and yet more Deep Space Starscreams. Only a couple of Deluxe Animateds, all of this as of yesterday morning.

Serremonte Targets in Colma are stocking a little bit of Animated stuff. I saw Wave one deluxes, voyagers and lots of 2-packs. Be sure to hunt around for them as some were jammed in between Movie and other toys.