Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drawoff #3

Recommended Posts

ok so it went better the 2nd time round and we got a few entrys right at the end... but only 2 people voted that's ok but when the artists don't even vote its a bit of a shame.

 

so for our 3rd draw off were going with the new Transformers Animated as our starting point. You can draw an existing character or make up your own in the shows style its up to you. the last day for entry's is the 19th but that's not set in stone but voting will start that day so try and get in before then since you dont want to miss out.

  • Replies 26
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was already at work with that. This I'm gonna win.

 

Yes, I will beat you, Blitz.

  • Author

my lockdown pic (granted right now he is missing his arms and head) wants a word with you

But that voting... Where we supposed to just post who we vote for? I expected a poll... Perhap that's clearer and stuff.

  • Author

if more then 2 or 3 people enter i might make a pole

 

ps i didnt like my lockdown pic so im starting over (had some stupid issues going on with the legs)

Sorry I'll be passing one this one. I have no interest the animated series at the moment and I found the first draw off(its the first because people handed in stuff) unorganized. And to let it pass along time and not make any declaration as to who won is weird. Atleast the drawoff for Starscream there was an announcement even if not alot of people participated.

 

I don't make a habit of voting for myself. And I find it awkward . If I do vote for myself only if I find I like mine the best.

I liked my entry for the first one that's why I didn't vote. There should have been a poll in the first one and blaming those who entered and not voting is a bit unfair and uncalled for. Its a no win situation if you like yours the best it ends looking egotistical. It ends up being like in pirates of the carribean 3 where everyone wants to be the captain of captains. I would prefer the voting public to vote. Its easier not everyone wants to go an all out explanation why they like the guys/girls drawing. Which in turn might prevent them from saying who they like as oppose to just checking off a poll.

 

Well that's my 2 cents if I'm not invited for future drawoffs because of my concerns I won't argue I don't run the show here.

  • Author

you know this is just art for arts sake and the winner is really just to say kudos for trying so hard.

 

any ways a work in progress of my pic just need to finish the legs

 

edit done the legs tho i have to say i sorta like it more with out them

  • Author

very cool BB darkratdat

 

finished my pic of LockDown might do a gimmy pic aswell

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.