Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Sightings

Recommended Posts

It's a gamble anymore RB, but most if not all of the primes have faceplates now

  • Replies 563
  • Views 63.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wave 3 Energon in any Central Fl stores. Seen everything else.

I was at Walmart on US 441 and Glades in Boca, and I found Mirage today! He's a sweet looking 'bot. I had to leave him on the shelf, though. Spent too much money this week. He was the only one I saw, along with the first King Atlas as well. Surprised to find him in South Florida so early. If you want him, I stashed him on a food aisle across from the Pringles! I was going to put him on layaway, but had to pick up my daughter from her dance class. I can wait a while. Also, there's one King Atlas on the clearance row. The price is 20 bucks apiece.

We got E-Demolishor in at my Walmart, in central FL. Two cases... one to a case... one left on the shelf ;) King Atlas arrived, two to a case, about a week ago. Both are still there. I haven't seen anything else new beisdes those. I hope Mirage makes it out here soon... or maybe not, since I'm spending so much of my money right now :tard

Bought E-Demolisher on sunday. Hoping to see Mirage soon.

Tallahassee Superwalmart on Capital Circle:

 

E-Insecticon,E-Arcee, E-Landmine

 

Tallahassee Superwalmart in Killearn:

E-Demolisher

 

(and of course all the reg ol' stuff)

E-Mirage, E-Demolisher, and E-insectacon all spotted on sunday.

I hate you Brian

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.