New Energon episodes. Have you seen it yet?

Satan's Camaro

I've seen the first two new episodes of Energon and I must say that this story is the best one since Beast Wars. I definitely like the direction it's going in. I know others on the boards have voiced their displeasure with Rodimus' ...erm, voice, but I think it fits perfectly. He's a little bit darker and more secretive than most Autobots, which makes him pretty interesting. You're not sure what his motives are.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

I can tell you what his motives are...they're tied to guilt.

And his voice isn't so much dark as it is just gruffy and old....Rodimus is alot older than Optimus, and knew about Unicron way before they found out about him in Armada. I think it's even possible that the main reason he left is because they didn't believe him concerning Unicron and how Unicron operated at the time(evil feeding)...which is why he preached peace so often. When they refused, he left...which was the logical choice. Why stay behind and wait for Unicron to show up and wipe out your planet?

SPOILERS:

Rodimus always knew about Unicron. He was on a space explorational trip to locate and try to destroy him. On the way, he attacked Alpha-Q's home planet, and Alpha-Q was waiting on Rodimus to show up. Scorponok was tired of waiting for Rodimus and exploded their home planet in an attempt to destroy Unicron. This all failed and everyone was consumed and destroyed. Unicron ventured onward and Rodimus found the planet completely gone, and has since then been searching for a way to redeem himself.

Yeah, thats a good description of Roddy's voice. More experienced and knowledgeable. An old soul (or spark), if you will.

SPOILERS:

Rodimus always knew about Unicron. He was on a space explorational trip to locate and try to destroy him. On the way, he attacked Alpha-Q's home planet, and Alpha-Q was waiting on Rodimus to show up. Scorponok was tired of waiting for Rodimus and exploded their home planet in an attempt to destroy Unicron. This all failed and everyone was consumed and destroyed. Unicron ventured onward and Rodimus found the planet completely gone, and has since then been searching for a way to redeem himself.

That's what I had read/heard about him as well.

It will be very interesting to see how this all unfolds.

I dont understand why the episode The legend of rodimus finish when rodimus shot to scorponok on mars and later the next chapter (crisis in jungle city ) continue in other part ..... what happend on mars anyone knows

I speak english so bad jeje

Archived