Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Having trouble finding DX movie Arcee...

Recommended Posts

I've looked through several stores as well as the internet and I can't seem to find the Deluxe movie version of Arcee anywhere. The only place I saw it at all was 3 auctions on ebay which were all way overpriced (about $40!). I heard it was released in japan as well but I couldn't find it in J-toy stores either. Does anyone have any ideas on where I could find it? I understand that it's a rare figure but it still shouldn't be this hard to find so quickly....

I don't think anything from that wave has been found, yet. Should be tripping over them by August, though.

August, try more like mid-July which is when the next street date is. Arcee, Longarm (which are the only two non-movie members I want) and '08 Bumblebee are part of Wave 4 deluxes which are due out July 14. I'll be heading over to Target the next morning bright and early to pick them up.

I'm not sure if this is right or wrong either, but I talked to a guy at my local TRU and he was putting out tf cases. I asked him if he happened to have 08 bumblebee or voyager megatron for the hell of it, he then told me that July 3rd the rest were expected out. I didn't know how informative or legit his info was, but if not, I can wait another 10 days

I'm not sure if this is right or wrong either, but I talked to a guy at my local TRU and he was putting out tf cases. I asked him if he happened to have 08 bumblebee or voyager megatron for the hell of it, he then told me that July 3rd the rest were expected out. I didn't know how informative or legit his info was, but if not, I can wait another 10 days

 

Well, maybe I'll swing by TRU before work on Tuesday the third and check it out. I love working afternoon/evening shifts (when it comes to shopping when kids are in school, it's mostly just adults out and about).

I hope you strike gold that day. I'm only taking his word though because he worked there and he was incredibly knowledgeable when it came to what was coming out and names as well

Must. Have. Voyager. Megatron.

 

July 3rd had better be right, because I don't know if I can wait until July 14!

  • Author

Okay, so more of them are being released after the movie comes out, that's good. I thought I had missed the boat on getting that one, phew. I don't have a TRU in my city, though (it got replaced by a petsmart), but I do have a target/meijers/walmart so I should be able to find it, right?

Is dropkick also in that wave 4 group? Now that I think about it I haven't seen him around yet either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.