Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beast Wars/Transformers/etc: Free to Watch

Recommended Posts

I in no way condone any illegal downloads of these vids (which many do by right-clicking), but if you want to watch some back-ups of the DVDs you already have bought via streaming, check out season one of Beast Wars:

 

http://stage6.divx.com/Beast-Wars/videos/

 

Here is most of the Transformers G1 show:

 

http://stage6.divx.com/The-Transformers/videos/

 

 

 

enjoy.

 

 

Remember: Piracy and the illegal distribution of copied movies is an offence or at least a bit naughty. Just enjoy watching them and buy the DVDs regardless.

I will watch these videos streaming but I will not download them. Thank you for alerting us to this legal service.

I think it IS legal from a certain perspective. It's legal for you to view it and even for me to link to the page.

 

HOWEVER, if the copyright holder objects, then it IS illegal to download, distribute (I also think that this includes actually providing a link to the actual file itself, rather than the page that hosts them) or host said material.

 

Basically, we are not breaking the law here but the website could be held accountable. Take Youtube, for example. If they host stuff like this, then noone goes to jail as long as they remove anything upon request.

 

In the USA, you are allowed to make a backup copy of your music, so copying a cd track onto your mp3 player isnt a crime. However, due to old laws not being updated, it IS technically a crime in the UK. The BBC has also said that it wont get too angry about people showing its TV shows online, providing they dont "take the mickey".

 

Anyway, I leave the moral and legal discussion to you all and I hope you enjoy the links if anyone wants to view them.

 

Just be lucky its not some dodgy Russian "free movie/mp3/lyrics" site riddled with trojans, spyware and porn pop-ups, eh?

yes that may be but is it illegal to download the bw episodes in the uk seeing how they are not available on any media at the moment and haven't been released on dvd?

it IS legal from a certain perspective.

 

 

 

:tflaugh OK Obi Wan

I bought my beast wars dvd sets at amazon.co.uk while in the uk, so if you have them, its not illegal to watch them. I daresay its not illegal to watch them streaming even if you dont have them. Its the downloading that is illegal and also the hosting.

 

Anyway, I mentioned the legal aspect to cover TFans from any probs. I think its good to know where these things are regardless.

I own all the G1 and BW episodes via the box sets...but it is easier to watch them on the PC rather than drag out the DVD's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.