Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jgains's Collection

Recommended Posts

  • Author
Nice man lookn good! Buy some reissuses though be it takaras or hasbrso ;)

well im not really a fan of the reissues, I used to have some when I was a kid but now I look back and I dont really like the designs of the toys. The only reissue that I want is the SoundWave but I cant find that anywhere here.

  • Replies 21
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
cha... Talgeese was pretty easy to find a few months ago here but now... all you can find are Zero's and RX78's. Ill keep my eye out for one if u want though? If not why not just order one online?

cuz i am a cheap bastard, i found one for 26 bucks and was like thats not worth it, hehehe

 

 

waiting to see if i can get it for 19.99, and does that 6.01 make a dif to me? HECK YA, LOL

 

 

I'm not really a big Gundam fan, but i think the arch enemy series looks really nice. Thats why i have to get a deal on it for me to buy it. Its one of those I'll get it if i see it things. ;)

 

 

thanks for the offer on trying to help me find one though, good watching out :thumb

ha ha yeah thats why I mainly dont want to buy the wing zero, not into the 25 dollars cause I think the toys really only worth 15-20. But then again they probrably only make it for less than 5 dollars.

 

and no prob dude happy hunting :thumb

I like your collection, it is pretty diverse consider you only restarted collecting recently. Add in a RiD Brave Max, Scourge, Super Mach alert too, those are nice figs. Do you plan on getting any reissues?

Um, Uni looks like he's taking a dump... lol

 

At least that explains Dead-End, previously digested planetoid.... lol

  • Author
I like your collection, it is pretty diverse consider you only restarted collecting recently. Add in a RiD Brave Max, Scourge, Super Mach alert too, those are nice figs. Do you plan on getting any reissues?

Thanks dude, yeah I want all those but... I cant find them anywhere here and I always end up losing bids on ebay. -___-

 

but yeah the only Reissue that I want is Soundwave but I cant find him anywhere, I also want to get the MP Prime but im waiting for the price to drop in my area.

  • Author
Um, Uni looks like he's taking a dump... lol

 

At least that explains Dead-End, previously digested planetoid.... lol

lol I never really thought of it that way :tflaugh

 

ha ha

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Yay my collections been updated kinda sorta.... I have a few new bots x_X

 

Autobots

col2.JPG

 

Decepticons

col1.JPG

 

Leaders

col3.JPG

Not bad, but no real TF collection is complete without some Vinaate stuff.

 

There is no better time to get something 20 years old for that collection of yours. A nice Wheel-Jack or g1 Galvy would be so nice. :)

It is blowing my mind BW with energon and Gundam with Transformer Marten luther Kingbot mustove been busy. and about the SW reissie there isn't one....In the U.S. but there is one in japan.

P.S. Nice ML Megatron

  • Author

Eh... no offense to you guys that like the Re-issues I had them when I was a kid and tossed them all out when I bought my first beast wars toy at age um... ten I think.

 

I just dont think I want to waste my money on something that doesnt look that great, The only G1 toy I would consider buying is Soundwave.

 

BTW I love G1 but cant stand the figures.

 

Thanks for the comments guys

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.