Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeGrimlock79

Recommended Posts

  • 7 months later...

Good to work with, ships fast, communicates well, and isn't trying to get anything over on you. I'll gladly buy from him again.

  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately, I did not have a good experience with him.

 

"MeGrimlock79" posted an End Cap thread asking to sell some figures to make some extra cash. One of the things he wanted to sell was a set of Custom Insecticons, and asked for offers that he would consider.

 

HERE

 

I immediately PM'ed him and offered $150 with an immediate paypal payment upon his acceptance. He replied that he would really like to get at least $200 for the figures, which I agreed to pay if he would throw in shipping costs to Florida.

 

He did not respond.

 

About a day later, I saw an eBay auction by eBay member "chicagofan1797" listing the exact same Custom Insecticons.

 

Ebay auction # 200184177548

 

Under my wife's eBay account, I quietly waited the five or six days and eventually won the auction - ironically at $201 total cost including shipping. I immediately paid the seller, and within an hour I received an email saying that the toys were suddenly broken by his son, and all monies were returned to my paypal account.

 

He obviously didn't realize that my wife's eBay account and my TFans account was the same person.

 

I sent Scott a PM asking for an explanation, since on two occasions I agreed to buy something that he was selling for $200 and he backed out of the deal on both occasions. He stuck to his story - that his kids broke the toys just before his auction ended, however eBay would not pull his auction before the end date. Even though I had won his auction, he would not honor the winning bid.

 

I offered to buy the broken toys at a reduced cost, so he would still benefit from a sale, and he declined. I then offered to accept his explanation and move on if he would simply send a photograph of the broken toys to "calm my nerves". To this date, he has not responded.

 

Now don’t get me wrong, I do feel as though someone has every right to decide against selling something, even after an offer has been made, or an eBay auction was posted. If Scott had just said that he simply changed his mind, then I would have understood. But I feel as though his story, and his unwillingness to follow through crosses the credibility line, which is all we truly have with each other when it comes to selling to other fans in the End Cap.

 

My OPINION is that Scott developed "sellers remorse" after realizing that he was not going to get as much money as he wanted for the items that he was selling, and consequently developed a story to back out of the deal with who he thought were two different people.

 

Sorry, but I will definitely not buy / sell / trade from this person again.

  • 5 months later...

I've worked with Scott numerous times, buying and selling figures, customs, trades etc..It's always been easy to deal with, fair, and very communicative. I would trust doing business with him anytime! it's always been a pleasure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.