Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ARKANSAS Sightings.

Recommended Posts

Sweet!  Wheeljack found in Arkansas!!  Almost as exciting is that Omega Supreme for $35.  I want that ten different kinds of bad!  Looks like I'll be stopping in Conway and Clarksville on the way home this weekend!

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 74.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I found Universe Blastcharge at Conway Target.  I passed on him though.  They had at least one.

  • Author

Man I never find any new stuff, I'm still looking for the last of the combiners.

also can anyone point me to a Omaga Sentinal, there are none here.

No new transformers in the Fayetteville area.  Probably a week or two before we see Wheeljack.

I was also impressed to not see a single Marvel Legend in the 4 stores I looked at other than one Nick Fury.  That's crazy!!

 

I saw most of the Galactus Wave at TRU, except for Prof. X, and he was at the Rogers WM SC

Man I never find any new stuff, I'm still looking for the last of the combiners.

also can anyone point me to a Omaga Sentinal, there are none here.

 

 

I haven't seen Sentinel in a long time. I'm suprised that new Omega Supreme assortments are still going out anyway, they're still places around here that still have Armada Unicrons at full price.

I saw most of the Galactus Wave at TRU, except for Prof. X, and he was at the Rogers WM SC

 

when was this?  I found the pegs at TRU where the Legends should be (said something like M Legends 9) and none were there.  I guess the stores recieved their shipments this week but had the places already ready.

as far as sentinel, I haven't seen him in a long time.  probably not since right after christmas

I havent seen an Omega Sentinel since before Christmas.  I looked through the large section of clearenced Supremes at UCA Wal-Mart in Conway and did not find one Sentinel...I would have bought it if I did though. 

 

But, even if I did find one, I'm not sure I would be able to spend $50 on him no matter how hard to find he was.  I would rather opt for a cheaper clearenced Supreme.

No Alt Wheeljack :(

But, Fayetteville Toys R Us had TMNT shell communicators for $.60!!  I've wanted one since I was a kid, so I bought two.

Fayetteville Target had all seven Marvel Legends Series 9.

Anybody want a Galactus waist/lower torso from Nightcrawler?

Alt WJ found in Searcy!  Got a Omega on clearance in Conway.  Marvel Legends 9 I'm findng everywhere.

  • Author

Blast Charge 3 of em, WWSS on Zero st., inthe Fort.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.