Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Toy TF Items

Recommended Posts

Wow, ummm

-Stickers (on my binder, CD player, etc)

-Car Decals (one about to be on my hood)

-Autobot Pin on my Sonic-Drive-In work hat

-Stamps (Optimus, Jazz, and Starscream)

-Wristbands

-Sheets, pillows, curtains

-Comics

-Posters

-Binder

-G2 plates and cups with Jazz on them...

-Movie on VD

-Old Episodes on VHS

-Atleast 6 shirts(that I can remember)

-Blue with Autobot Logo

-Black with Decepticon Logo

-Black with Silver Decepticon logo and a sillhouette(sp?)

-Black with Neon Decepticon logo

-Red with yellow Transformers logo

-Last year's OTFCC shirt

 

I'm sure there's more too :D

 

-Turbine

In regards to me getting TF tattoos, I will porbably just get the outlines of the symbols done, and get them filled in at a later date.

 

Also, one of the members of Slipknot has the Decepticon symbol tattooed on the back of his hand - can't remember which member of Slipknot though

t shert

comics car decal

posters

old books

very old lunch box

sticker on my pc

and the case im getting im going to cut out the mini con logo seeing as i have blue lights in it

mostly toys, I have about 2,000, I have a Prime pillowcase on my side of the bed, a few T-shirts, comics, and I'm about to paint a big bot symbol on the hood of my truck.

I bet theres more but I can't think, need to go to bed.

I have 2 posters, on is a chart of loads of g1 tfs and the other is an exclusive Transformers the game poster which is very nice. I will post some pics later.

I have Transformers season 1-2, Beastwars season 2, the Dreamwave Soudwave poster that has all of his cassettes, transformers the movie and all the dreamwave comics.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.