Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Classic team work

Recommended Posts

Who cares about what degree the arm guards are? Surely theyre made to rotate and not meant to be rigid?

Great work grimmlock! :thumb

  • Replies 23
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

thanks for all the great feedback guys. i truly appreciate it. it makes the weeks that i spend doing each one worth while. for my next charcter, i would like to get a pic of classic thundercracker from the botcom special to finish off the seekers. meanwhile i will go back to working on my alternators. i will try to do bumblebee from the proto image that was done of him as a VW bettle. i'll keep you guys posted.

  • 2 weeks later...

Those are pretty impressive renderings.

 

What program do you use?

 

Also... I wasn't sure but I see from Mirage's feet that you have access to some pretty detailed skinning.

 

Now, skinning is more my turf. I'd be happy to try developing some more detailed skins for you if I knew what you were using.

 

The rendering is fantastic. Those look like they should transform. (There are a few pieces you streamlined out but they're really just for the toys' sake.)

 

Do you have animation capabilities?

 

I think it would rock to make a couple minute clip.

  • Author
Those are pretty impressive renderings.

 

What program do you use?

 

Also... I wasn't sure but I see from Mirage's feet that you have access to some pretty detailed skinning.

 

Now, skinning is more my turf. I'd be happy to try developing some more detailed skins for you if I knew what you were using.

 

The rendering is fantastic. Those look like they should transform. (There are a few pieces you streamlined out but they're really just for the toys' sake.)

 

Do you have animation capabilities?

 

I think it would rock to make a couple minute clip.

 

 

thanks for the great feedback Rodimus Minor. the Program i use is xsi. the "skinning" is easy to do on the program.

all of my artwork on these guys do transform. i first model them out in alt mode, and then i transform them in 3-d to robot mode. i have not started working on the animation portion of this. i too would think it would rock if i could, but i'm ready up on it and it will happen soon.

again thanks for your words of encouragement. :)

 

Those are pretty impressive renderings.

 

What program do you use?

 

Also... I wasn't sure but I see from Mirage's feet that you have access to some pretty detailed skinning.

 

Now, skinning is more my turf. I'd be happy to try developing some more detailed skins for you if I knew what you were using.

 

The rendering is fantastic. Those look like they should transform. (There are a few pieces you streamlined out but they're really just for the toys' sake.)

 

Do you have animation capabilities?

 

I think it would rock to make a couple minute clip.

 

 

thanks for the great feedback Rodimus Minor. the Program i use is xsi. the "skinning" is easy to do on the program.

all of my artwork on these guys do transform. i first model them out in alt mode, and then i transform them in 3-d to robot mode. i have not started working on the animation portion of this. i too would think it would rock if i could, but i'm readig up on it and it will happen soon.

again thanks for your words of encouragement. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.