Alabama Sightings

drkknight001

Grabbed the last Cybertron Soundwave @ Trussville Target  :clap

They also have Universe Devastator and Skybyte?

Grabbed the last Cybertron Sky Shadow @ Gardendale WalMart  :clap

Gardendale WalMart has Cybertron Galvatron and they had a Wing Saber but someone got him before I did. :tfmad

Gardendale K-Mart has an Alt Smokescreen for 11.00 (this was about 4pm)

Tuesday Morning only had some KO Defensors and GoBots

Alts the same everywhere: Rollbar, Tracks, Skidz, and Sunstreaker

No Ops yet 

:tfsad

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found Scrapmetal at Huntsville Target yesterday.

Saw one Soundwave at Wal-mart on Memorial Parkway.

I found 1 at Gardendale K-Mart. I'm thinking about getting it but I dunno yet

**Edit**  Meant to say I found a ScrapMetal. I went and got it Today along with Swerve and Evac. My G/f's gonna kill me :)

I also found the RID Build Team Exclusives at Target. They had plenty, so I haven't picked any up yet.

Still no Alt Prime. :tfsad

True. I went snooping around the isles searching for a hidden one and the stocker got all suspicious on me. I told her I was only looking for some hidden transformers. And she replied "Oh they don't hide anything. That's all overstock on the top." I just thanked her and walked alway snickering. Is there still a set time that shipments or trucks come in? It's been 6 years since I worked at Wal-Mart and I forget...

I've been to Trussville Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Tuesday Morning, Wal-Green and Target from Gardendale to Hoover and even walked into the stockrooms. Where is Wing Saber?? **falls out from exhaustion**

Archived