Cl Superion completed

Rodimus VTS

Wow! Nice.

As far as your photography woes, try picking up a cheap mini tri-pod at a camera shop. I've seen them at Radio Shack and even at Best Buy.

Set your camera's flash to off and enable the countdown timer shutter setting. The key to taking pictures without a flash is to keep the camera perfectly steady. Since the shutter might stay open for up to a full second (a very long exposure for shutter speed,) this is were the tri-pod and timed shutter come in. The countdown shutter setting (usually waits ten seconds from the time you push the button to the time the shutter goes off) will ensure that you don't move the camera unintentionally when you push the shutter button. In the meantime, you can substitute the tri-pod with a stack of books or anything stable for that matter. Also, when taking close up shots, enable your camera's macro setting (looks like a little flower symbol on most camera makes.) This will help keep all the close up details in focus. Hope this helps.

P.S. If you're are using your cell to take these pics, please disregard all the above info and invest in a digital camera. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Piggy thanks for the shutter tip I had never thought of that. I always steady myself really good before I take my pics but I think that slight movement is one of my main problems. I actually used a couple of boxes to set the camera on this time so that's probably why they turned out better than before. I'll try the shutter trick next time I take pics though thanks again.

The hands are from Alt Smokescreen and in their normal bot modes, and alt modes the A10's guns will hold the hands so that they are used in all modes and don't just disappear into the void like G1 Prime's trailer.

Archived