Binaltech/Alternater Headmaster

mallomm

The sale at Toys R US is what kick started this idea for me. They had alternators for 14.99, so I picked up a couple sideswipes. I ve been into japaneese headmasters alot lately, so I decided to make one myself. For those of you that know me from my collection inputs, you know that I will waste no expense in building a transformer. So to start this thing off, i took apart a c-10 mindwipe headmaster figure, i thought about integrating some other parts, but i ended up only using the head. Sorry about that mindwipe. I cant believe how nice this thing turned out. I will let the pics speak for themselves. Tell me what you think.

post-26-1085963004.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the above pic, the headmaster is on the left, and the regular sideswipe is on the right. Here is another pic of the headmaster sideswipe.

post-26-1085963148.jpg

The next pic is the regular one, i couldnt believe how well the head came out.

post-26-1085963228.jpg

Here is a close up of the headmaster one.

post-26-1085963288.jpg

Here's a close up of the regular ones head

post-26-1085963340.jpg

and yes, he does fit in the car perfect. Here he is standing next to the car.

post-26-1085963426.jpg

Here he is in the car, fitting in there perfectly. In case you were wondering what his name is, its sideswipe. I believe in the japanesse headmasters storyline, where they made the bodies themeselves.

post-26-1085963566.jpg

Heres a front view, even though you cant see the driver that well.

post-26-1085963685.jpg

Heres another pic, and youll notice the bag of mindwipe parts in the background.

post-26-1085963764.jpg

Archived