The Ultimate Battle Review

Rook Jones

I have no problems with my set. I also like the "incorrect" feet on Megatron. I think the wider part of the foot looks better in robot mode than the thin one. However, the correct way looks nicer on the tank mode.

Despite his odd alt-mode, I think this Prime is a lot better than RM Prime. I feel like such a fool for buying that one.

OMG, you gave Bumble Bee the same hand gun I did~ (great men think alike hehehe)

Anyways, I was horrified at this Prime's alt mode. It's good that I missed this set then~

I had to pass on this set only because Prime looked so shawdy. Only real reason to get it imo was that tommygun of his.

BTW: Where did you get that handgun you gave to your Bumblebee? My 'Bee's been wanting a gun too.

OMG, you gave Bumble Bee the same hand gun I did~ (great men think alike hehehe)

Anyways, I was horrified at this Prime's alt mode. It's good that I missed this set then~

I had to pass on this set only because Prime looked so shawdy. Only real reason to get it imo was that tommygun of his.

BTW: Where did you get that handgun you gave to your Bumblebee? My 'Bee's been wanting a gun too.

From the king builder robots in RID.

Or the devestaor repaint from a year or two ago.

I don't have the problem with the pin in Megs that you seem to have.

Also, the TF Wiki I can't stand the captions on the pics. They kind of demean the characters and stuff in my opinion, or the pics are so ridiculous. There had to have been a more menacing looking pic of BWII Megastorm than that.

IMO, the guy is a TF Fan with a very stupid sense of humor (and I don't mean stupid as in ha ha stupid, but stupid as in brainless stupid).

¯\(º_o)/¯

This guy to be exact. It fits pretty well and it makes him look like 007 kinda.

I'm gonna take heat for this but since I never display my TFs in vehicle mode, I put Voyager Prime away and display the two pack versions.

I don't like Prime towering over Hot Rod or Megatron towering over Starscream.

In my mind, Prime works best when he isn't even a full head taller than the other TFs.

Also, when I get the Target twopack for Skywarp, the Ultra Magnus on display won't look like Prime. Honestly, I almost regret getting Voyager Prime despite being a vastly better TRANSFORMING figure just because I have no intent of displaying him anymore.

And when Titanium Ultra Magnus comes out, the Voyager Magnus will be packed away somewhere as well.

Oh.

As an aside, does megs remind anyone else of Shockwave?

There's a stage in the instructions where he looks like he has a gun mode that resembles Shockwave.

I could seriously see a slight remold on the head and cannon.

In fact, I could believe it was designed as Shockwave and reverse engineered as Megatron with a hastily done Optimus Prime to get more money out of the mold.

As the line winds down, I could see Battle Megs as Shockwave getting released as a deluxe and MAYBE a Prime with more silver if they're desperate, particularly if the movie line or Titanium underperform.

Archived