Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How much of the original TF movie do you watch?

How much do you watch of the movie? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. How much then?

    • Just up to Starscream's death
      3%
      2
    • Just up to Prime's death
      5%
      3
    • Up to Unicron's munchies with the moons
      3%
      2
    • Up to a certain point after the mentioned three
      0%
      0
    • The entire movie
      86%
      45

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Honestly...I hardly watch the movie all the way through anymore. I cut out parts and see what I really care about.

 

I watch it up til either one of 3 parts is over.

1.) Death of Optimus Prime.

2.) "All Hail Galvatron!" after SS's death.

3.) The kickass Hot Rod underwater scene on Quintessa.

 

Then I usually skip it to Unicron's Transformation and watch it til the ending credits (after the TF Theme).

 

I'm sorry, but I just don't care about much of the middle of the movie. The best parts to watch are the first 30 minutes or so, and the last 10-12 minutes to me. Those are the scenes I care about. The tone and moodiness that the first 20 minutes of the movie creates just falls flat on it's face to me during the middle of the film.

The Autobots really feel like they are on the verge of death and are totally in danger, then it's like that just goes out the door during the middle portion of the film, then it comes back with Unicron's Attack.

 

:pfx Couldn't have said it better myself.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quitessa was just weird altogether. I watched that and was like... okay, cool Quintesson reference, but what the hell?

 

I don't like it when they're like, "I think this planet's problems will be solved soon enough..." Just because they pwn one Quintesson.

 

I love Unicron's transformation, though... because, really, that's one of the most impressive sequences. He's just like, "Yeah, you're gonna try to stop me? Powerglide YOU!" And transforms, giving Cybertron one of the biggest Starscream slaps ever seen on film.

 

So yeah, the middle is pretty much a bunch of cool fillers that show you different planets and stupid characters. I'm cool with that! But when you start to play "Dare to be Stupid" in the middle of a fight scene? I'm willing to skip that little part there.

 

I still watch the entire movie, though. ^^

 

EDIT: Oh, and screw Wheelie.

I love Unicron's transformation, though... because, really, that's one of the most impressive sequences. He's just like, "Yeah, you're gonna try to stop me? Powerglide YOU!" And transforms, giving Cybertron one of the biggest Starscream slaps ever seen on film.

 

Quoted for elegance. :tflaugh

 

It was from the moment that Welles delivered the line "You underestimate me Galvatron" That my love affair with Unicron began.

Especially after Galvatron's whiny tirade :tfevil

Honestly...I hardly watch the movie all the way through anymore. I cut out parts and see what I really care about.

 

I watch it up til either one of 3 parts is over.

1.) Death of Optimus Prime.

2.) "All Hail Galvatron!" after SS's death.

3.) The kickass Hot Rod underwater scene on Quintessa.

 

Then I usually skip it to Unicron's Transformation and watch it til the ending credits (after the TF Theme).

 

I'm sorry, but I just don't care about much of the middle of the movie. The best parts to watch are the first 30 minutes or so, and the last 10-12 minutes to me. Those are the scenes I care about. The tone and moodiness that the first 20 minutes of the movie creates just falls flat on it's face to me during the middle of the film.

The Autobots really feel like they are on the verge of death and are totally in danger, then it's like that just goes out the door during the middle portion of the film, then it comes back with Unicron's Attack.

 

I watched the movie, but it was just much too confusing. The movie in a way sucked due to the fact that every Autobot appeared extremely weak, and I just hated the scene when Prime gets killed by Megatron. Starscream gets killed with just one blast from Galvatron's cannon, the same way he did with Ironhide with just one blast from his arm cannon. The thing I do not get is, why does Prime gets killed with a hole in the chest when Ultra Magnus gets blowned to pieces and is still brought back to life? I just didn't get that part of the movie... The movie could have been a lot more straight-forward and a but more understandable, I had to view the movie 3 times before I could even get the certain gist of it. But regardless of that, I still watched the entire thing.

 

Jeez, it's not rocket surgery. I had no problem comprehending it when I was five years old. I'm sure you'll be okay.

 

PS: Magnus was supposed to have been pulled apart by the sweeps, not blown up, but they had to change it at the last minute. If it's easier for you to believe that's what happened, and they were just plugging his limbs back in their sockets, go with that.

 

PPS: Waspinator and other BW characters got blown apart all the time and were A-OK, but Dinobot died of internal injuries after getting the tar beat out of him. That's pretty much what happened to Prime.

 

PPPS: I guess someone already said that. Nevermind then!

Funny thing is that I just finished watching the entire movie w/ my nephew. I have trained him to like TFs since he was little and he has seen the movie many many times, but still loves to watch it every time he comes over here. I did enjoy watching it, but I was mainly playing online poker through most of it, but I did watch the good parts.

as a kid i never ever fast forwarded through this movie to get to any scene. i always sat through the entire thing. the only movies i do this is with real life action flicks... never anime. movies like the transporter for example... sometimes u just want to skip the dialog n skip straight to the fight scenes.

When I do watch it, I watch the entire movie. I still love it.

Up until the new remastered version came out, I haven't watched TFTM in a year. The new version looks so bright and new I've already seen it twice this week!

Quitessa was just hilarious to watch so I never had any problem watching through it.

 

I always found the twisted take on justice kind of interesting, & the scene where Rodimus & Cup escape the Sharkticons has always been a lot of fun to watch.

 

Cheezy yes but what part of this movie isn't

 

Of course I'm not one of the many who were effected all that dramatically when Prime died either. IMO they almost tried to hard in that scene & just came off as looking stupid.

 

Again I didn't mean to insult anyone but I absolutely love the pacing in the movie. Everything is almost aways moving. Reminds me of the Starwars OT opposed to the NT which was constantly being slowed & cluttered with all of it's political intrigue & bullBlot.

Everytime I start to watch it for only certain scenes, then I"m hooked. I always end up watching the whole thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.